Nikki Haley makes me vomit

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Nikki Haley makes me vomit

Post by tector »

I've hated this bitch since Day 1, but I am glad to see others are on to her.

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
George W

Post by George W »

There's a lot of reasons to dislike her. My reason is simple. She's a war hawk, every bit as much as Bolton, Graham, or Cheney. No thanks. We have enough wars.
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

Yes she's CLEARLY the establishment choice of "if you must vote other than "D", you may have this candidate"
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I try to resist posting on these topics, but... :roll:

Nikki seemed impressive back in the Tea Party days, but somehow that shine has worn away.

I do not see much point is listening to the 24 news/opinion/propaganda $hit about this election cycle. The Kommunists are just going to repeat 2020 and cheat again. They have a proven, effective, methodology. They have figured out which precincts/counties they need to win the electoral college, and they will just continue to count ballots to make it look like Bidumb got re-elected.

And even if anyone other than The Donald managed to squeak through this "election", the Kommunists would treat him/her the same as they treated The Donald. It does not matter who that would be.

I understand Putin is up for elections too. A few of his oligarchs seem to have suffered heart attacks while falling from the roof of 30 story buildings. But Putin's main opponent is a prisoner in Russia most northern gulag above the arctic circle. Upon hearing this, Bidumb, being the jealous type, is establishing a high security prison in Alaska for one inmate. Guess who!

Wanting to see the Kommies give The Donald the JFK treatment. I am sure it is being considered and plans are drafted. They have tried just about everything else.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
tector

Post by tector »

Flame Red wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:08 pm
Wanting to see the Kommies give The Donald the JFK treatment. I am sure it is being considered and plans are drafted. They have tried just about everything else.
Yeah, they have tried to substitute lawfare for outright murder domestically (Epstein being a notable exception), but in a pinch they will go old-school.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
chester field

Post by chester field »

I think Vivek has her pegged correctly.
Common Sense... so rare it's like a super power
tector

Post by tector »

Good clip from Tucker Carlson today:

https://x.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1747 ... 10614?s=20
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Funny I love how black evangelicals criticize white evangelicals while they are supposed to believe in the same thing. In reality the hatred of skin color trumps any real or sudo belief in God.
MLK was right and lost his life for it. Content of character, not color of skin. But thanks to bathhouse barry, that went out the window.
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Well...she seems to believe in having an open border...or two...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... elity.html
Let's Go Brandon
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

I'm seeing on the Newsmax crawl that Pres. Trump is quoted as saying that Haley will never be selected as VP.

So, there is that.