Shayden Walker

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Ricordo

Shayden Walker

Post by Ricordo »

He's a 12-year old kid that rang the bell on a neighbor's house looking to meet a new friend his age. If you had a 12-year old son, daughter, or grandkid you might want to read further.

"... It shows a little boy knocking on Ray's door before saying something heartbreaking.

The boy, identified as Shayden Walker, can be seen going door-to-door looking for new friends. His heartbreaking attempt was caught on the doorbell camera of Ray's house. As Walker approaches the door, Ray greets him and says, "What's up, man?"

"Hi. I just wanted to see if you knew any kids around like 11 or 12, maybe, because I need some friends. Like, bad," Walker says, looking a bit restless.

Ray told him that two kids lived down the road and Walker could befriend them, but the little boy made a shocking revelation. "Well, um, they're not my friends anymore because they're bullies to me," Walker said. He proceeds to ask if Ray has any children, to which the man replies that he has a two-year-old daughter. "Oh, OK, that's great," Walker replies. "I love two-year-olds, to be honest. They're just the cutest things I have ever known." He adds that he enjoyed playing along with his little sister when she was two..."
https://scoop.upworthy.com/neighbors-ca ... ew-friends

His expressions, demeanor, and mannerisms reminded me of my son when he was 12.
:)
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Let's Go Brandon