I am voting for the Dem 2024 nominee if Trump is the GOP nominee

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

I am voting for the Dem 2024 nominee if Trump is the GOP nominee

Post by tector »

Putting this out there now. Given Trump's latest salvos against DeSantis as some sort of sexual predator, that's it--I have reached the breaking point with this disgusting fuckstain. I would rather just go full acclerationalist and vote Dem (and I don't care whom) than support this repulsive piece of shit in any way. It can all burn down before I support him in any way.

And if you disagree, fuck you in advance, too. You, and those like you, are ultimately the problem.You're the enablers of this shitbag.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming....
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Big bore lover

Post by Big bore lover »

Thanks
I soooo badly needed a laugh today....
Seriously, thanks

Now if my neighbor will actually sell me that big piece of the balloon he has hidden in his garage I can sleep well knowing I have my part of the $10,000,000,000,000.00 I was promised by the guy in front of the back yesterday.

:lol:
Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

tector wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:42 pm Putting this out there now. Given Biden's latest salvos against rationality and him being some sort of sexual predator, that's it--I have reached the breaking point with this disgusting fuckstain. I would rather just go full acclerationalist and vote GOP (and I don't care whom) than support this repulsive piece of shit in any way. It can all burn down before I support him in any way.

And if you disagree, fuck you in advance, too. You, and those like you, are ultimately the problem.You're the enablers of this shitbag.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming....
Fixed it for you :lol: :lol:

Oh, and "Lighten up Francis" :lol: :lol: :lol:

And, for the record IMO if Trump is the GOP nominee I believe Hunter Biden running on a legalize crack and hooker platform would beat him easily so my disgust level is even with Tector

The only chance we have to improve things is DeSantis, period
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

tector wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:42 pm And if you disagree, fuck you in advance, too. You, and those like you, are ultimately the problem.You're the enablers of this shitbag.
So the solution to having a candidate you dislike, is to vote for the candidate you dislike even more?

I don't see this as a winning strategy for us.
tector

Post by tector »

NorincoKid wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:04 pm
tector wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:42 pm And if you disagree, fuck you in advance, too. You, and those like you, are ultimately the problem.You're the enablers of this shitbag.
So the solution to having a candidate you dislike, is to vote for the candidate you dislike even more?

I don't see this as a winning strategy for us.
How many decades of doing the same shit with the same results works for you?

I already said it was an acclerationalist tack. IF Trump is the best you people can come up with, I choose accelerationism, thanks. In simple terms that means the system is too far gone to be salvaged, so it needs to be broken completely before it can be rebuilt. So if it has to be wrecked, let's just get it over with ASAP so we can start rebuilding all the sooner.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
George W

Post by George W »

First of all, I am almost in the same boat. I will not vote for Trump if the GOP has him as their candidate. I will treat him like Wilton Simpson, and just not cast a vote for anyone. It's less about the shit he says than it is about his inability to look at the big picture. DJT exposed a lot of things to people who didn't believe our government was truly corrupt. He did a lot of good in a very short time. Any campaign in 2024 is less bout fixing things than it is about his ego.

Desantis needs to stay in Florida. There's much left to do, and there isn't an heir apparent to take his place here.

It really doesn't matter anyway. DJT will run as an Independent spoiler is he doesn't get the nod from the GOP. It will fracture the party ala 1992.
tector

Post by tector »

If anybody here does not understand that the Dems DESPERATELY want Trump to be the GOP nominee, you are irrebuttably a dolt, sorry.

The third time is not going to be the charm.

That doesn't mean the Dems can't possibly lose to Trump--they could pick a truly bad candidate themselves. They certainly did that in 2016. Pete Buttplug comes to mind (or my mind at least).
George W

Post by George W »

tector wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:45 pm If anybody here does not understand that the Dems DESPERATELY want Trump to be the GOP nominee, you are irrebuttably a dolt, sorry.

That doesn't mean the Dems can't possibly lose to Trump--they could pick a truly bad candidate themselves. They certainly did that in 2016. Pete Buttplug comes to mind (or my mind at least).
Anyone who thinks DJT is a good candidate.............. he lost to a dementia patient, hiding in his basement..... a man that literally shit himself in front of the Pope on his first overseas trip as POTUS. He cannot win in 2024, no matter the Dem nominee.
tector

Post by tector »

The reason I picked out Buttplug as a plausible loser is because a LOT of blacks and Hispanics are not going to vote for a @@@@. They may not vote GOP, but they just won't show up. Those communities are actually more "traditional" on such subjects than contemporary white America.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

tector wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:45 pm If anybody here does not understand that the Dems DESPERATELY want Trump to be the GOP nominee, you are irrebuttably a dolt, sorry.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Bingo^^^^^^^^^^^^^^