DeSantis and Renner says Constitutional Carry is happening in 2023

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:28 am
Miami_JBT wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:47 am Texas had a long established system in place with 30.06 signage carrying the weight of law as did Ohio.
As well as 30.07 signs in Texas. And, as soon as Constitutional Carry got passed, suddenly came 30.05 signs that covered people carrying constitutionally.
It expanded,geometrically.
Miami_JBT wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:47 am When Church Carry was being debated in the legislature, I worked hard to make sure that signage does not carry the weight of law and we had anything that could even be construed as signage be removed from the bill.
Tell you what, you showing up to the Capitol this coming session to fight the good fight?

"Church Carry" is not "Constitutional Carry." Church Carry does not affect "The Rodent/FRF." the same way Constitutional Carry would... And, especially if Constitutional Carry implies "Open Carry," which I believe a lot of pro-constitutional carry people believe it does.

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong and that it can pass without "force of law" sinage. But you see all the BS they're trying to pull in NY post Bruen by expanding "Sensitive places" etc. etc. etc. No way in Hades the Rodent/FRF will let this go without a Herculean fight.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Miami_JBT wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:36 am
Tell you what, you showing up to the Capitol this coming session to fight the good fight?
I would, if I could. Unfortunately, at this point in my life, I'm a bit "transportation challenged." But I'll be happy to help man the phones (and the keyboard) and get the message out that way.