Musk officially owns Twitter, fires top executives. What does this mean for Trump?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

One of the major reasons the kommies have successfully taken over and are well on thier way to achieving thier goal of destroying this once great country is that we agrue amoung ourselves instead of standing together like the kommies do.

This thread is a prime example.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

tector wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:48 pm
lakelandman wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:01 am
tector wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:47 pm Trump can't drop dead soon enough. He's an utter meglamanical fraud, who didn't do shit. It is pluasible to argue that at this point it is impossible for anybody to do shit, that the Deep State is too embedded. That's quite possible--we'll if somebody else tries. But we know for sure that this putz can't get it done.
Because Joe Biden has done such an amazing job compared to Trump if anything the economy was doing 10X better under Trump those are facts. Say what you want about Trump but we are in the worst shape with Joe Biden.
If lame, obvious whataboutism is the best case you can make for Trump, I rest my case. He was better than any possible DEM nominee--so? Do you have any other breaking news to tell us?

Other than triggering the libs, he accomplished nothing. Triggering the libs is not an agenda or legacy.

I thought he sucked dick in the 80s. He still does. There comes a point where the flaws in the man undercut whatever good he might genuinely intend. This was Nixon's problem. Trump is Nixon 10x when it comes to flaws.
The hate you have for Trump is why I will always support Trump.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
tector

Post by tector »

Great, go all in on a self-absorbed putz who will 78 in 2024. Sounds like what the Dems did with Biden. In this case you'll wind up with Kushner and Ivanna shadowrunning the government. Whee! How inspiring!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

lol

Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
tector

Post by tector »

osprey21 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:31 pm lol

Well it is a forum call "Political Issues," which you are reading and posting in.

Other than that you make total sense.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
GreyShark

Post by GreyShark »

I'm not real big on Trump as a person but I thought he did a good job as a president. Desantis is way more my kind of guy whether he's going to be governor or president. Musk taking over Twitter could radically transform society for the better and my guess is the more level-headed Democrats/leftists will start edging out the wackos that have been running the show the past 5 years. Truth Social was poorly branded to begin with, same for all the conservative-oriented social media platforms I've heard of. Strategically I think Musk did the best thing possible by acquiring Twitter and turning it into what it should have been in the first place. I can also see why he did it, he has a lot of big plans for building a better tomorrow for humanity. Right now if he built a Mars colony the inhabitants would probably split into factions and slaughter each other to extinction within the first couple years. Musk is probably to the left of most of us on FSN but he is a good person and I'm glad to see a good person with tons of money using it to make the world a better place. About time there was somebody who could stand up against the Soros "watch the world burn" types.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Flame Red wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:10 pm One of the major reasons the kommies have successfully taken over and are well on thier way to achieving thier goal of destroying this once great country is that we agrue amoung ourselves instead of standing together like the kommies do.

This thread is a prime example.
Debate and different opinions and compromise actually lead to better results. If you've ever been part of an engineering meeting on design aspects of something that was not done before you would think the room full of engineers hated each other. Yes there are basics of engineering, but if they had been the only option, every building would be the same, every bridge would be the same etc, etc.

Intelligent debate leads to stronger ideals. While I agree with others that the stars lined up to elect trump the first time only because the alternative was hillary. Did we hear that? hillary...satan in a pants suit.
People think trump came out of the blue, but he had been f'n companies and people over for a long time and was known as an ego maniac long before he decided to become a republican.

Also there are a lot more variables, world wide that lead a country to prosperity and growth plus economic policies that are instituted. But as anyone other than trust fund babies know, economies since China came into the fold long time ago are world wide intertwined.
A lot of what we are seeing economically now are because of situations before biden hit office. Has he made it worse? Of course he has, but if anyone really thinks biden is in charge, your fooling yourself.
He's nothing more than a meat puppet like Gabby Gifford and Fetterman.

On a lighter note, who really believes that Mr. P was a victim and not a willing participant in a sex romp gone wild?
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

So I shed the tiniest tear for all the Libiturd Millennials that Musk is going to wack today. The poor precious maybe will now understand there is a price to pay for being Libiturd Kommunists. Go back and cry in your Mom's basements... :lol:

https://babylonbee.com/news/12-job-alte ... moderators
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
platform

Post by platform »

@Miami_JBT
I am not sure the way you pose this question, or many other headlines are that helpful in forming a general direction of our political activities in election time, or in general.

You start with a headline, and then go 'discuss'.
I am reasonably sure that you are more sophisticated and deeper thinker than this.

A good quote comes to mind:
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."
Eleanor Roosevelt

You are now working for 2nd amendment lobbying group (if I remember right from your ar15.com posts).
You know more, you are now better connected. Tell us what you think we should be looking for, how we should be acting/etc.

Masticating every headline, is a waste of time. And more importantly they blind us, they make us feel that were are 'following and understanding' something. But we do not.

Give us well research patterns, give us actionable ideas. And we will listen.

I also hope that you set aside your views that anybody who is within US borders (specifically illegals or pilots-in-training) should be granted 2nd amendment rights, and be counted in census.

I also hard disagree with you on 2020 election, in my mind it is clear that it was stolen.
Trump was impotent in protecting election integrity, was gullible in picking his cabined, was gullible in picking up judges.
But he not could have lost to criminal mobsters.

Trump's job in the eyes of history was 'revelation of filth', forcing the filth to take off their masks so that we can see.
That job he has done well.