Cali has gone insane.

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Allme

Cali has gone insane.

Post by Allme »

I really don't see how this assclown can attack anybody let alone DeSantis, its 100% transparent spin.

GreyShark

Post by GreyShark »

I think it would be great if more leftists moved out of free states and into worker paradises like California. I would help pay for their gas! :lol:
Allme

Post by Allme »

GreyShark wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:49 pm I think it would be great if more leftists moved out of free states and into worker paradises like California. I would help pay for their gas! :lol:
I 2nd your motion!

Oh, came across this.. Dude breaks it down nicely.

lighteye

Post by lighteye »

Unfortunately, the destructive little pests spread their cancer into other states and try their damnedest to ruin their new home. That anyone would be so dense that they couldn't see through this drivel of an "attack" is positively pathetic. Newsom has managed to sink the state into complete depravity and insolvency and has the gall to post that crap. Sheesh.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

He'll likely run for president in 2024.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
tector

Post by tector »

Actually I would welcome a Newsome v. DeSantis match-up in 2024. No dinosaurs, no historical baggage, just two young governors elected at the same time who have had to govern for the past four challenging years, each with clearly contrasting approaches from the other. It would offer a stark choice to America, and there would be a lot less call for "hold your nose and vote for the lesser of two evils." It would move this country down the road in a given direction, one way or the other, and then we can all adjust our plans and responses accordingly. So, just for clarity's sake, it would be welcome.
Last edited by tector on Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Those who would vote for a Democratic president would welcome Newsome because 95% of them don't live in Cali and aren't subject to the insane taxes, over priced everything, huge traffic jams at 2:00 am, and the mass homeless problem.
Remember, DeSantis didn't win by much over a pole smoking, druggie crook.

It would be a close race.
tector

Post by tector »

Chigger wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:46 pm Those who would vote for a Democratic president would welcome Newsome because 95% of them don't live in Cali and aren't subject to the insane taxes, over priced everything, huge traffic jams at 2:00 am, and the mass homeless problem.
Remember, DeSantis didn't win by much over a pole smoking, druggie crook.

It would be a close race.
They all would be.

DeSantis will romp this November, however.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
fish

Post by fish »

I have hope for DeSantis, however, the Soros and Zuck billions almost bought the governor
election for that "down low" creep.
Since then, they have added slick voting machine software....