Best OTF Knife?

Lever guns, hunting guns, black powder, plinkers, rifle scopes, spotting scopes, night vision, sling shots, bows 'n arrows, knives and anything else that doesn't fit anywhere else!
Spikes40

Best OTF Knife?

Post by Spikes40 »

Been thinking about picking a good quality OTF knife for a little while now. Who makes the best? I know microtech has always been good but seeing new companies like ravencrest a lot lately. Thanks!
Dick

Post by Dick »

Ive carried my Benchmade Infidel for the last 2 yrs now.. with the black blade... i never use it unless I absolutely have to. I usually use my fold out box cutter/razor as its cheap and I dony mind messing it up.

Microtechs are nice... ill have to check out the raven one
Spikes40

Post by Spikes40 »

picked up one of the revencrest OTF's... pretty impressed so far
Dick

Post by Dick »

Lets see it
Spikes40

Post by Spikes40 »

Dick wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:23 pmLets see it
shoot me an email address or cell number and ill send you some pics/video
Racer88

Post by Racer88 »

I got a microtech troodon a few months ago. It's been clipped in my pocket ever since (displacing a substantial collection of Spydercos - for the time being).
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor | Certified Range Safety Officer | NRA Patron Life Member
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

I've been eyeballing OTF offerings over on BladeHQ for a bit. I have lots of fast open folders, but an OTF has been on my radar awhile.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

About 6 years ago I decided I wanted an OTF to carry left side. The only ambidextrous knife was the Infidel, so I picked up two. I've been carrying one of them nearly daily since then and use the hell out of it. I've sent it back to Benchmade three or four times for cleaning and resharpening (it's free) and use the spare while the original is gone. I have zero complaints about the knife and feel it was worth every penny. If I had to do it all over again, I'd do it the exact same way.
rug357

Post by rug357 »

Wakko wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:20 am I've sent it back to Benchmade three or four times for cleaning and resharpening (it's free) and use the spare while the original is gone.
Can I send mine back just simply by UPS/FEDEX or do I have to send it back through a dealer or FFL?
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Any way you like to. They will send it back on their dime, and in a little cloth bag or box.