Clinton adviser who helped Epstein visit WH, found hanging with shotgun blast in get this suicide.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Clinton adviser who helped Epstein visit WH, found hanging with shotgun blast in get this suicide.

Post by Firemedic2000 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... icide.html

EXCLUSIVE: Family of Bill Clinton advisor who admitted Jeffrey Epstein into White House seven times has blocked release of files detailing the death scene after he was found hanging from a tree with a shotgun blast at a ranch 30 miles from his home

Top Clinton advisor Mark Middleton died by suicide at the age of 59 on May 7, the Perry County Sheriff's Office in Arkansas confirmed

Middleton was President Bill Clinton's special advisor who admitted Jeffrey Epstein to the White House seven of the at least 17 times the pedophile visited

The married father-of-two, who lived in Little Rock, Arkansas, shot himself at the Heifer Ranch in Perryville, 30 miles away from his home

DailyMail.com can now reveal Middleton's father Larry and his widow Rhea are fighting to keep photos and 'other illustrative content' of his death sealed

The two filed for an injunction arguing that blocking the release of the footage would halt a proliferation of 'unsubstantiated conspiracy theories'

The lawsuit claims the family 'has been harassed by outlandish, hurtful, unsupported and offensive online articles' regarding Middleton and his death  

Perry County Sheriff Scott Montgomery said Middleton was discovered hanging from a tree with a shotgun blast to his chest

After the petition was filed, Montgomery denied DailyMail.com's FOIA request for any of his paperwork on the case

You can't make this stuff up :lol: suicide :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so did he hang himself first or shoot himself first :? Let's ask Ole slick willy and Hillary :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Shotgun blast to the back o da head suicide I bet!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

What - not a heart attack? :o
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Flame Red wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:02 am What - not a heart attack? :o
Probably would have been, too, had a medical examiner been involved.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

What gets me are the pass uh...suicides of others also that had dealings with the Clintons. A blind idoit could see that somethings not right about this picture. Yet nada..no investigations no autopsies no nothing. What was the last suicide? Someone with dealings with the Clinton's shot themselves 3 times in the head I think.

I guess some people really can get away with murder. But to do so as openly as this. She must have some serious dirt on those in power. Hillary must have gotten J. Edgar Hovers little book of secrets he keep on everyone.
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Yeah man, supposedly 50+ people she and slick willie knew have mysteriously died/been killed and they haven't been brought in for questioning? Something stinks like Mt Trashmore!
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

And let's not forget. The side of the Murrow building that was blown up housed all the physical files of the Clinton's involvement in the White Water shenanigans.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

lilwoody wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:04 am And let's not forget. The side of the Murrow building that was blown up housed all the physical files of the Clinton's involvement in the White Water shenanigans.
Forgot about that
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I never knew that until lilwoody posted it here. Makes one go "Hmmm" as well as illustrating how little the "collateral damage" means to the perps and their masters.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.