Gun show at Miami Dade Fairgrounds, 5/28-29.

frenchkat

Post by frenchkat »

Went yesterday afternoon. Have to say it was kind of lackluster. Lots of vendors selling ARs and accessories for them. Table after table of handguns, knifes, swords and assorted junk.

There didn’t seem to be many small vendors with the really interesting stuff. The guys with the milsup parts and firearms. Saw one pathetic M1 carbine (chromed), no FALs, M1s, M1As.

To me, it wasn’t worth the $20 just to get in the door.
Revenant

Post by Revenant »

Well, thinking about it.... I live 10-15 minutes from Somarriba and Stone Hart. I'll check them out first. It would be nice to be able to depend on a reliable LGS, if I can make sure that I've found one, preferably with a good indoor range for off days.
frenchkat

Post by frenchkat »

Revenant wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:35 pm Well, thinking about it.... I live 10-15 minutes from Somarriba and Stone Hart. I'll check them out first. It would be nice to be able to depend on a reliable LGS, if I can make sure that I've found one, preferably with a good indoor range for off days.
What in the fuck has this anything to do with the gunshow?
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

So no used gun tables, not parts, no boxes full of assorted magazines to look through? That sucks.
My posts kill threads.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

I worked the WPB show with Ira yesterday, but several vendors I know went to the Miami show knowing they’ll sell more product in Miami vs WPB. A friend I know who lives in Ft. Lauderdale drove to the Miami show, then drove to the WPB show, then drove home. He had fun. GARY.
Revenant

Post by Revenant »

frenchkat wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:26 am
Revenant wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:35 pm Well, thinking about it.... I live 10-15 minutes from Somarriba and Stone Hart. I'll check them out first. It would be nice to be able to depend on a reliable LGS, if I can make sure that I've found one, preferably with a good indoor range for off days.
What in the fuck has this anything to do with the gunshow?
Plenty. I wrote the original post to inquire whether it was worth it for me, given my particular situation and interests, to attend the Miami Gunshow after many years of not doing so. The post you so foully excoriate was merely my response to those who were kind enough to answer my original post, you douchebag.