Canadian PM Trudeau's RCMP henchmen brag about bashing heads of protestors

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Firemedic2000

Canadian PM Trudeau's RCMP henchmen brag about bashing heads of protestors

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Link to news article

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... ng-orders/

https://www.rebelnews.com/leaked_rcmp_m ... the_ground

At least America's Leo's aren't like these thugs in uniform in Canada. They'd never attack peaceful American truckers protesting in America. Even if they did kneel also with BLM and let ANTIFA Riot and attack innocentAmericans :?

Read the comments section interesting responses.

In my opinion I'd not be as nice. Remember how these pos thugs kneeled in solidarity with BLM who did millions if not billions in destruction.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
tector

Post by tector »

Modern day Cossacks. Disgusting.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Who are these thugs dragging that protester on the ground and beating him into oblivion. They can't be RCMP rightttt. I mean no cop would kick or beat a non-violent protestor that way. Look at them try to conceal what's going on. That one cop is kneeing and punching the hell out of that guy. :evil:

https://mobile.twitter.com/buperac/stat ... 2599144451

Man I just watched that again. Those pos are literally beating the hell out of that guy on the ground. This is Canadian Leo's doing this. WOW. Yet again tell me what they did with ANTIFA and BLM when they did what they did. Kneel with them
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Armed combat against a peaceful unarmed people seeking to get their grievances with their government merely heard is the new fad of paramilitary LE. I wonder how their Commando Coplay would be if those were violent protestors that fought back with violence.

Oh wait the commando coplay's leader surrenders and holds hands and kneels when it convenient to do so. Article is funny because RCMP complain about this yet brags about attacking their supporters that are harmless and peaceful.

https://nationalpost.com/news/0708-na-knee

What's funny is Trudeau kneels with those that hate the RCMP. Yet those very same RCMP attack, beat and joke about beating their supporters. Innocent protestors who defended their sorry pos A$$ when their leaders refused to.

I can not honestly understand Leo's they say one thing and yet do another when their job is at stake. They just bite the bullet and follow orders. Even when their leaders despise them and would throw them under the bus in a heart beat.
tector

Post by tector »

Just keep telling yourselves that when push comes to shove, the cops and military will be on our side.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
George W

Post by George W »

tector wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:58 pm Just keep telling yourselves that when push comes to shove, the cops and military will be on our side.
I said this before and got trashed here on FSN. If ordered, they will obey those orders. They will high five each and laugh about stomping skulls afterwards. I'd wager that less than 10% would walk away from their posts.
JackieChan

Post by JackieChan »

George W wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:59 am
tector wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:58 pm Just keep telling yourselves that when push comes to shove, the cops and military will be on our side.
I said this before and got trashed here on FSN. If ordered, they will obey those orders. They will high five each and laugh about stomping skulls afterwards. I'd wager that less than 10% would walk away from their posts.
Most of the good guys have been forced out, so now it's just an echo chamber of assholes and I'm sure a few good guys that keep their mouth shut to keep themselves safe. I really feel that's what has happened with most organizations in this world. Lack of Christian values, greed and power are driving people without any moral compass and the shit heels are rising to the top.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I say this with respect to our Leo's. I keep hearing that 10% or more officers are good guys. My point is where are these good cops. Why do they not stop these thugs when they do things l Iike this to innocent people who they know are not violent or bad people.

Just standing there and watching/not participating in these acts does not make them good cops. Why aren't these good cops telling their comrades who do these acts to stop. Instead these good cops just stand there watching, does that make them good cops if they are not the ones doing these things.

I have never seen a video of things like this and seen an officer get involved and yell stop nor report these activities. They just stand these acting like they are obvious as to what's happening.

Dragging that peaceful protestor to a spot that they think they can not be seen from and commence to beat the hell out of someone and just standing there and doing nothing to stop it makes these good cops as guilty as those doing the the beating

Witnessing and not doing anything or reporting these bad cops does not make them a good cop. It makes them a team player in these acts.

I'll never forget seeing the video of a cop dragging an unconscious man down a many flights of concrete stairs and the man's head hitting each concrete stair as the cop drug him down by his feet. I believe this man was handcuffed too. The man.....he died from head trauma and nothing happened to the cop.

What kind of human being does these things to another human being and thinks it's OK. It was a call to check on the well being of the man also. The guy was mentally impaired. This was a while back. Oh yeah if anybody points these acts out on some sites. Your labeled as cop haters for doing so. You can get a time our or banned for being mean.
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:21 pm At least America's Leo's aren't like these thugs in uniform in Canada. They'd never attack peaceful American truckers protesting in America. Even if they did kneel also with BLM and let ANTIFA Riot and attack innocentAmericans :?
I guess that we'll see very soon as our own Freedom Convoy is on its way to DC. If ordered, they will do the exact same as in Canada.

I just hope that I am wrong, but just see what happened in NY recently.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Legio wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:49 pm
Firemedic2000 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:21 pm At least America's Leo's aren't like these thugs in uniform in Canada. They'd never attack peaceful American truckers protesting in America. Even if they did kneel also with BLM and let ANTIFA Riot and attack innocentAmericans :?
I guess that we'll see very soon as our own Freedom Convoy is on its way to DC. If ordered, they will do the exact same as in Canada.

I just hope that I am wrong, but just see what happened in NY recently.
Your right and I hope they don't. Because the reprocoussions will be worst than it has been for them.