NRA cancels Houston Member's Meeting - Show

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Gregg

NRA cancels Houston Member's Meeting - Show

Post by Gregg »

Well, the NRA canceled the meeting today.
They claimed it was all about the Wuhan Flu, but I bet Wayne didn't want to face all the voting members.
Will, the 2022 meeting will be in Louisville, Kentucky; if the NRA is still around by then.
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

As far as I'm concerned, NRA now stands for "Not Relevant Anymore." They will never see another dime of my money until LaPierre and his minions are gone from leadership.

I get emails from GOA and 2AF telling me about lawsuits they've filed or legislative victories they've helped achieve. Only emails I get from NRA these days is telling me how I can get a hat or a Chinese pocket knife if I send them money. Guess Wayne needs a new suit.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

Well, a few years back, I bought a super discounted life membership. I am so flipping disappointed in their actions or lack thereof the last few years that they got lucky to to get what they did from me when they did.
gforester

Post by gforester »

I get several calls a week on my cell phone from NRA. I regret ever giving them my phone number. I haven't answered their calls in months because I know they just want me to send money down the black hole to line LaPierre's pickets. Until the NRA is reorganized and begins responding to member's needs instead of LaPierre's they won't get another nickel from me.