So frustrated with Taurus

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

I have encountered this sort of behavior many, many times before and several times on this very website.

A guy of average intelligence gets a little publicity and recognition and soon his inflated ego starts whispering in his ear,

“Every word that comes out of your mouth is the absolute truth and an absolute fact simply because YOU said it.”

Coupled to this is a total refusal to admit that anything could possibly be wrong with what he said, and there you have it!

Why, you ask is he swimming in this little mud puddle trying to get his ass kissed when he should be on arfcom getting the worship and adoration that he feels is his due?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Wh ... 5-2566124/
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

We need an Auriga to say, "Memento homo."
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

TC6969 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:17 pm I have encountered this sort of behavior many, many times before and several times on this very website.

A guy of average intelligence gets a little publicity and recognition and soon his inflated ego starts whispering in his ear,

“Every word that comes out of your mouth is the absolute truth and an absolute fact simply because YOU said it.”

Coupled to this is a total refusal to admit that anything could possibly be wrong with what he said, and there you have it!

Why, you ask is he swimming in this little mud puddle trying to get his ass kissed when he should be on arfcom getting the worship and adoration that he feels is his due?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Wh ... 5-2566124/
I was here under a different name before the reset. Been here for a LOOOOOOOONG TIME.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
tector

Post by tector »

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Miami_JBT wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:32 pm
I was here under a different name before the reset. Been here for a LOOOOOOOONG TIME.
What does that have to do with anything resembling the original subject?

Who cares how long you've been here! :roll:
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

All of you need to STFU with the smart ass comments,next,it gets locked !
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
wjbarricklow

Post by wjbarricklow »

Taurus is Brazil's version of Kel-Tec, except Kel-Tec innovates. And Kel-Tec happily fixes the junk they send out.

A lot of Taurus threads start out sounding like a woman who keeps going back to her abusive boyfriend and being surprised she got another black eye. It's followed by at least one commenter who says they're junk. It's followed by another commenter that has a Taurus that works just fine, because a broken clock is right twice a day.

If you're a patient person who wants to take his chances on a cheap product and possibly tinker with a gun to make it work, buy Taurus. If not, buy something else.

Let's say if you're a Ford guy, buy a Taurus. If you're a Toyota or Honda guy, buy Beretta, Glock, Smith and Wesson, etc.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

And, keep the ^^ above in mind while asking what you should buy for self-defense/defense of life.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

wjbarricklow wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:40 am Taurus is Brazil's version of Kel-Tec, except Kel-Tec innovates. And Kel-Tec happily fixes the junk they send out.

A lot of Taurus threads start out sounding like a woman who keeps going back to her abusive boyfriend and being surprised she got another black eye. It's followed by at least one commenter who says they're junk. It's followed by another commenter that has a Taurus that works just fine, because a broken clock is right twice a day.

If you're a patient person who wants to take his chances on a cheap product and possibly tinker with a gun to make it work, buy Taurus. If not, buy something else.

Let's say if you're a Ford guy, buy a Taurus. If you're a Toyota or Honda guy, buy Beretta, Glock, Smith and Wesson, etc.
Spot on.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

When I work with SS at a show, I usually work with Chas who is their best sales person. He works in the Taurus section, & it’s common for him to sell 100 on any given weekend. And it’s not uncommon for some people to buy several at a time. GARY.