More problems for Rare Breed Trigger.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

It seems the ATF will make a decision on 80% receivers/ghost guns in June, & braces in August. GARY.
Augdawg

Post by Augdawg »

Agree. RBT did not send in for approval however, Bumpstocks were sent in, approved and now not. Braces were approved and are now under scrutiny and possibly being not approved anymore. Here in Florida a lot of our so called 2nd Admendment politicians gave in and look at the crappy/vague law we have on binary triggers, bumpstocks, 5 day waiting period on long guns (unless you have CCW) etc. It's a vicious circle and will not stop. A few years ago there was discussion on FSN about bumpstocks and how some did not like or approve of them. Now they are banned State and Nationwide. Gunowners need to stick together and not give an inch when it comes to legislation that will affect the gun community.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Augdawg wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:56 pm Agree. RBT did not send in for approval however, Bumpstocks were sent in, approved and now not. Braces were approved and are now under scrutiny and possibly being not approved anymore. Here in Florida a lot of our so called 2nd Admendment politicians gave in and look at the crappy/vague law we have on binary triggers, bumpstocks, 5 day waiting period on long guns (unless you have CCW) etc. It's a vicious circle and will not stop. A few years ago there was discussion on FSN about bumpstocks and how some did not like or approve of them. Now they are banned State and Nationwide. Gunowners need to stick together and not give an inch when it comes to legislation that will affect the gun community.
Well braces we’re approved to be used like this, but people aren’t using them the way they were approved to be used. GARY.

Augdawg

Post by Augdawg »

Their will always be controversy over this. Point being are you for or against banning these items. Like I said, we must stick together if the firearms industry and the individual gun owner are to survive the onslaught from the antigun crowd.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Augdawg wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:42 pm Their will always be controversy over this. Point being are you for or against banning these items. Like I said, we must stick together if the firearms industry and the individual gun owner are to survive the onslaught from the antigun crowd.
I will only say I did it properly, & have the stamps to prove it. GARY.
Augdawg

Post by Augdawg »

Gary, I've enjoyed this discussion. Best wishes and good luck.

Bill
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Augdawg wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:56 pm Braces were approved and are now under scrutiny and possibly being not approved anymore.
There's gotta be at least a million braces out there compared to how many bump stocks? I don't recall even one gun manufacturer putting a bump stock on from the factory, but I can't think of one major gun manufacturer that isn't using braces on their "not a SBR" guns.

I guess what I'm saying is the gun industry loves selling highly profitable brace guns, so they will invest all the political donations necessary to keep them legal.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Exactly. Why is a brace 3 times the price of a similar butt stock? $100 xtra for the Velcro strip? Because it is a loophole, & people will pay the price to avoid getting on the NFA list. Or why is a forced reset trigger pack close to $500 when a similar semi auto trigger pack costs $150, or less. Both cost the mfr about the same to make, but because the FRT is a loophole that skirts the law, & allows people to fire at the same speed as the M-16, they’ll pay $500 for it to avoid dealing with Ruben, or Vito. GARY.
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

Its the world we live in now. They have the justice department behind them so they will get away with whatever rules they want to come out with. More restrictions will happen. We all know these are no full auto triggers. They are super fun to shoot. Js lol
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

And this from a few weeks ago. And while they like to point out that they do not keep customer records, the company that handles their credit card transactions certainly does. GARY.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/rar ... ded-vendor

Rare Breed Triggers Cancels Customers' Orders After "ATF Raided Vendor"

Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
SUNDAY, APR 24, 2022 - 09:00 PM
Following a January report of a leaked ATF email documenting plans to begin seizing lawfully-owned forced reset and wide-open triggers for AR-15 platforms, Rare Breed Triggers' vendor was raided by the federal government in late March, according to the company.

A customer attempting to purchase Rare Breed's Forced Reset Trigger received an email on April 20 from the company's customer service team explaining the order was canceled because, on March 25, the ATF raided their vendor, which inhibited them from shipping triggers.

"I'm very sorry, but we had to cancel your order. One of our vendors was raided by the ATF on 3/25, which resulted in our inability to ship a number of orders placed around that time. It is important to note that the vendor does not have any customer data. Because we're unsure exactly when we'll have the FRT back in stock and ready to ship, we went ahead and refunded your order in full. You should see the refund on your MC ending in XXXX," Rare Breed's customer service team told the customer.