Glock 19 mag question

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Outgunu

Post by Outgunu »

You can open carry in a lot of Virginia.
BerettaRacer

Post by BerettaRacer »

Well, that was a lot of brewhaha about nothing.
Got to Virginia yesterday, met up with my friend with the Glock last night. Got it back to the hotel and checked it out.
It had been cleaned, but was stored bone dry. Two mags with some hollow points, didn't even look at the headstamp.
Used a dipstick into my motorcycle oil tank, 5-20w full synthetic, and oiled up the frame and slide rails, etc etc
Today she took me to some local range, bought a box of Hornady Critical Defense, and a box of Blaser Brass target.
Loaded the Hornady into the new mag I had bought. Loaded 5 rnds at a time of the Blaser into her two mags.
Put 50 rnds of the Blaser downrange as fast as I could load mags and pull the trigger.
Functioned flawlessly, every shot went bang, not even a hint of a jam.
Now I've got the new mag with the Hornady for the motorcycle ride home starting tomorrow.
I'll tell you what rule we applied sir.
We applied rule 303.
We caught them and we shot them under rule 303!

Harry "Breaker" Morant
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Nice be safe.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

I'm not following this. You can't bring a pistol to Virginia locked in a TSA case in checked baggage on the train. I've flown back from NC several times with a checked pistol, once with two checked pistols and didn't get a second look in the Ashville or Charlotte air ports.
BerettaRacer

Post by BerettaRacer »

lilwoody wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:50 pm I'm not following this. You can't bring a pistol to Virginia locked in a TSA case in checked baggage on the train. I've flown back from NC several times with a checked pistol, once with two checked pistols and didn't get a second look in the Ashville or Charlotte air ports.
Amtrak Auto Train has no locked/secure/checked baggage.
I'll tell you what rule we applied sir.
We applied rule 303.
We caught them and we shot them under rule 303!

Harry "Breaker" Morant