WFLA-TV reports that "Earth broke a record for its hottest day in 120,000 years"

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Ricordo

WFLA-TV reports that "Earth broke a record for its hottest day in 120,000 years"

Post by Ricordo »

"...Earlier this month, local Florida outlet WFLA-TV reported that "Earth broke a record for its hottest day in 120,000 years" on concurrent days, citing the Climate Reanalyzer dashboard maintained by the University of Maine's Climate Change Institute. The tool compiles weather data stretching back to 1979 and comes with a stark warning that the data "should NOT be taken as 'official' observational records.

In addition, the WFLA-TV report states weather record-keeping began in the 1800s and data from before that period is based on "sophisticated methods of examining copious climate clues in proxy data like tree rings, ice cores, ocean sediments, etc..." https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilhan- ... -117977-bc

I'll say it again. It is a lot easier to fool people than to convince them that they've been fooled.

I remember my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great uncle saying that it was a "hot one" that day.
Let's Go Brandon
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

There is only one sure way to reduce the earth's temperatures and save the world:

Increase taxes

Nothing else will save mankind
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Maybe lining Al Gore & friends' pockets might help.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

The Kommieala make a recent "climate" speech with her jumbled words. But he accidently stated their goal. Time to reduce the human population!

WW3, or maybe the coming US purge of all non-Kommie Party Members.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

They already tried with the covid shot but it didn't work as good as they thought. They're still dying of heart issues in dribbles but wait for the next pandemic. They will get more people the second time around.
Villafuego

Post by Villafuego »

Until they figure out a way to do something about China and India, I don't want to hear anything else about it
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

Villafuego wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:36 pm Until they figure out a way to do something about China and India, I don't want to hear anything else about it
You got that right, brother.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

I might believe the predictions of doom, if and only if, the elites start selling their beach houses.

For example, look how the ignorant spew their dribble (read the comments) - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/italy/ ... urope.html

I bet that they don't even know where to locate Northern Italy on a map.
It's not even unusual, tornadoes happen in Europe every year.
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

I also enjoy the climate change hoaxers' publishing of photos of polar bears hanging perilously by their paws in a block of ice where they barely fit. Poor polar bears, apparently they can't swim! Pity that those photos are taken during the summer in Antartica!

Reminds me of a prank I played sometime in the 70s to a colleague who got a short assignment to South Africa. He asked me shortly before leaving --- here in the US during a summer, how should he dress for that assignment. I told him that "it was Africa" and it got really hot down there, that I would wear light clothing, as light as possible. He followed my advice.

My mum had nothing to do with that...
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Flight delayed?
Climate change!!!!! https://scrippsnews.com/stories/congres ... ement-age/

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts." — Richard Feynman
https://realclimatescience.com/
Just ask the experts that can't forecast tomorrow's weather...or even today's.
Let's Go Brandon