USCCA

State and national practical & political discussions on legal open, concealed and vehicle carry.
lakelandman

USCCA

Post by lakelandman »

I know many Carry classes push for USCCA good video to watch.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

I'm with CCW-Safe, myself. I didn't care for having to reimburse the Insurer if I'm "convicted." I mean, as easy as it is to indict a "ham sandwich," It's just as easy for a prosecutor to "engineer" a conviction when they want one. I want a company that will back me up throughout the entire appeals process, etc. Maybe none of them will do that, but I find CCW-Safe to be the closest to it.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:02 am I'm with CCW-Safe, myself. I didn't care for having to reimburse the Insurer if I'm "convicted." I mean, as easy as it is to indict a "ham sandwich," It's just as easy for a prosecutor to "engineer" a conviction when they want one. I want a company that will back me up throughout the entire appeals process, etc. Maybe none of them will do that, but I find CCW-Safe to be the closest to it.
Exactly right. As you say, "engineer", as in pile on charges until you "make a deal." It's a conviction even if the most practical alternative.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.