Damn I'm Freezing

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
P5 Guy

Damn I'm Freezing

Post by P5 Guy »

SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

-11 and falling where I'm at.
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

Us folks from colder climates are amused when a cold snap hits your region, but we all know it will be gone quickly and we will be looking at your temperatures with envy :D
George W

Post by George W »

Nicolas wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:33 am Us folks from colder climates are amused when a cold snap hits your region, but we all know it will be gone quickly and we will be looking at your temperatures with envy :D
Likewise when the temp in the UK hits 70 and people freak out from the "Oppressive Heat." :D
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Nicolas wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:33 am Us folks from colder climates are amused when a cold snap hits your region, but we all know it will be gone quickly and we will be looking at your temperatures with envy :D
Honestly I don't miss that stuff. Lived in S. Fla for 30 years, too damn hot and you have to prep for every damn hurricane.

This is the coldest winter I've experienced since moving to Iowa, but I have a fireplace, a couch and a blanket so I'm good to go. Earlier I put some ham and mashed potatoes in the oven, food tastes so much better when it's cold outside.
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

I'm loving the cooler weather. It hit 47 degrees last night here in Miami and today it's in the mid fifties. It's good to be able to leave the house and walk outside without getting heatstroke. The cooler weather is one of the things I really enjoyed during my time in the Atlanta area.
My posts kill threads.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

I prefer sweating to shivering
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

You can bundle up against the cold.....the heat? Yeah, no such viable option! I'll also take the cold!! Buckle (or should I say bundle) up candy asses.....we're just starting "winter"!😁
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

P5 Guy wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:25 am I prefer sweating to shivering
I totally agree :D
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

P5 Guy wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:25 am I prefer sweating to shivering
Have it your way, but like Gunsandhoses said, you can bundle up in the cold (not that it's even all that cold), but there's only so much clothing you can take off in the heat and remain within norms of decency.

I'll only add, that the only thing that feels as good as a cool shower on a hot day is a warm shower on a cold day.
My posts kill threads.