Voting Early?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
TACC

Post by TACC »

I would love to just walk up and ask him what his purpose is standing there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

TACC wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:41 pm I would love to just walk up and ask him what his purpose is standing there.

Isn't it supposed to be "No electioneering within 100 ft. of a polling place entry?" Looks a lot less than 100 ft. there, to me. The people that "electioneer" at my polling place know "precisely" where that line is, and they sit right on it.... never crossing it.
Lastrites

Post by Lastrites »

Decided to stop and vote yesterday, gone is the day of using a pen to mark the ballot in PB county. Full touch screen now, stick in a blank ballot, press your selections and it spits it out printed. Take print out over to another machine that sucks it in and counts your vote supposedly.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

On the one hand, sending in by mail early helps out the Kommies. The Kommies then know in advance how many ballots they need to shove into the machines for the Kommies to win. After all, it is too obvious when they shove in truck loads of prefilled Kommie ballots and someone realized that more people voted for the Kommies then are registered in the county!

The second reason is that the last time I voted in person, there was an hour line to vote. They know this is a freedom loving area and of course the Kommie election supervisor knew this and want to make it as difficult as possible.

The Kommies now know the forumla for cheating. Talk is a Red Wave? With what the Kommies are doing I would expect there would be a 50% reduction in Demorats, not just picking up a few seats in Kongress and a 3 seat majority in the Senate? The Repubs are loosers. If the Rebups were winners, they would get a 2/3rd majority and kick out all the Kommies with all the $hit they are pulling.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Flame Red wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:03 pm On the one hand, sending in by mail early helps out the Kommies. The Kommies then know in advance how many ballots they need to shove into the machines for the Kommies to win. After all, it is too obvious when they shove in truck loads of prefilled Kommie ballots and someone realized that more people voted for the Kommies then are registered in the county!
I also thought that this would be the better logic for voting only on election day. However, the "Kommies," I think, would know well in advance the number of registered voters and know what would be needed. How can a bunch of ballots show up that are two and three times the number of registered voters in the given county? And, especially if they can classify them by party affiliation?

I'm beginning to think now it's better to vote as early as possible, so to avoid any issues that may happen on election day that might prevent you from voting on that day. The risk being, your early vote might get "lost" on it's way to the counting house. Be sure your precinct explains the security procedures to you, etc. What do they do with early votes? Are the machines backed up and cleared of scanned paper ballots at the end of each early voting day? Are those collected & scanned ballots saved somewhere in the event of a recount? As long as they maintain good security on the machines and the scanned ballots, I'm comfortable voting early. But I will vote "in person."
TACC

Post by TACC »

Took a total of 15 minutes yesterday, easy peasy.

avmech

Post by avmech »

Lastrites wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:42 am Decided to stop and vote yesterday, gone is the day of using a pen to mark the ballot in PB county. Full touch screen now, stick in a blank ballot, press your selections and it spits it out printed. Take print out over to another machine that sucks it in and counts your vote supposedly.
The primary was the same thing
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.