Get your shiite squared away folks !

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Wife made a supermarket run yesterday. Libiturd Yankee Kommies stripped the shelves bear.

I forgot to tell her that I was outta beer! Now I'm in crisis! :cry:

I hope the Governor suspends tolls so that the Kommies can head back to the places they ruined fast!
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

Out of beer? OMG! I always keep some whisky on hand in case of snakebite, especially on the boat. :D

Anyway, wishing the best of luck to everyone staring this one down. Prayers going your way. We're in SE so if we don't get a tornado (or three) we'll just get lots of flooding rain. That doesn't mean we won't be our turn next month or next year, though. We will be donating what we can to help with whatever is needed afterwards.
"Biden/Harris 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
tector

Post by tector »

Bmup wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:28 am Out of beer? OMG! I always keep some whisky on hand in case of snakebite, especially on the boat. :D

Anyway, wishing the best of luck to everyone staring this one down. Prayers going your way. We're in SE so if we don't get a tornado (or three) we'll just get lots of flooding rain. That doesn't mean we won't be our turn next month or next year, though. We will be donating what we can to help with whatever is needed afterwards.
The Thursday night forecast on Irma (Sept. 2017) was the most terrifying thing I have ever seen (185+ mph, right over my house). And I say this as someone who rode out Andrew by Dadeland, and has lived in Florida 57 of my 61 years. Didn't run, but if repeated I would now.

God bless us all, every one (in my best Tiny Tim voice).
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Bmup wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:28 am Out of beer? OMG! I always keep some whisky on hand in case of snakebite, especially on the boat. :D

Out of beer?! Now, that's a crisis. Oh well, no beer, drink rum!

"15 men on the dead man's chest,
Yo, ho, ho and a bottle of rum."
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Every gas station in Ruskin has a line out into the street.

Its like they just realized this morning that there was a problem.

There was no one there 5 days ago when I topped off. :D
tector

Post by tector »

TC6969 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:50 pm Every gas station in Ruskin has a line out into the street.

Its like they just realized this morning that there was a problem.

There was no one there 5 days ago when I topped off. :D
Went to Wawa Friday night, people were filling gas cans. This was before it was even a TD, I believe.

We might get rid of a few Yankees yet.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

tector wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:21 pm We might get rid of a few Yankees yet.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

It seems Hillsborough County has a mandatory evacuation and I'm told I have to be out of my house before 9:00.

What are they going to do if I'm still here at 9:01? :lol:
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Well,they changed its direction now.More to the south..
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the path of this storm. I am still up in Tennessee but my daughter and family are still at our house in Oviedo. Hoping for the best for them.

Batten down the hatches and hold on folks.