Oil filter suppressor adapters

Machine guns, SBRs, SBSs, suppressors, destructive devices, AOW (any other weapon)
neverenoughguns

Oil filter suppressor adapters

Post by neverenoughguns »

It is my understanding that the ATF has lost their sense of humor about suppressor kits. They now consider them to be suppressors and are supposed to be transferred on form fours which essentially kills that industry for those people that do things legal. Has anyone heard or have an understanding if they are still approving a form one for oil filter adapters? I have no interest in getting sideways with ATF and was curious if the adapters are still being approved.
neverenoughguns

After more reading, sounds like once oil can is installed, I am not supposed to change out the filter? If that is the case, I just lost interest.
tector

Post by tector »

neverenoughguns wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:46 pm It is my understanding that the ATF has lost their sense of humor about suppressor kits.
In Soviet America, joke tells YOU!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

It's my understanding that the flying monkeys at ATF are not currently approving any Form1 suppressor anything.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
neverenoughguns

osprey21 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:04 pm It's my understanding that the flying monkeys at ATF are not currently approving any Form1 suppressor anything.
Thanks. I lost interest in the idea after reading that you are not supposed to change the filter. Maybe I misunderstood, the idea has lost its luster to me.