Rentprop1 has passed

Forum dedicated to remembrance of people that we knew or that were at the center of our ideals. It is not for the death of famous people, actors or singers.
revelation

Post by revelation »

He will certainly be missed. I loved all the shit he took and he could dish it right back.
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

That's a shock and a shame. One of the few members here I met several times, and always a pleasure. From AK build parties way back when Romy G kits were $99 and included the matching barrel, to machine gun shoots at Hernando Sportsman's Club, stopping by his table at the Crystal River gun show or, in recent years, popping into his store to say hi when passing through Inverness, he was always happy to engage in a little gun talk or describe one of his recent projects. His willingness to share his knowledge, opinions and experiences with people relatively new to firearms is something we should all strive to do - it's one way to help preserve our rights, our interests and our hobbies.

Vaya con Dios, Mark.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Great guy never met him but he build an AK-47 for me, He will be missed on these forms he had so much good info and help members out a lot.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

Seriously shocked. Super nice guy. He will be missed for sure. Can’t even begin to think about the number of times I have pm’d him and or gone back and forth. Wow. Just shocked. So sorry to hear.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Damn.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

WOW just WOW I just saw this. Man this sucks big time. I really liked rent. He was a really good guy. I was meaning to get back they way to go to Sunny's barbecue with him again. :( :( this forum will not be the same without him :|
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Skeezix

Post by Skeezix »

Sorry to hear this.
My thoughts are with his friends and family.
Dave P

Post by Dave P »

May you rest in peace, Rent.

God, the years go by so fast...
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

I met Rent more than a couple of times when he was working at the Arizona Gun Store (if memory serves). Spoke a lot with him on this forum. He was a good man. Gonna be missed.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

RIP Brother.

The world lost someone that will be missed. This place just won't be the same without his witticisms.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!