Gin

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Was a gift Gin smells sooo bad like a Christmas tree.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

The only gin I've found that I can tolerate is Gilbey's, which is pretty much considered bottom shelf. Faint whiff of juniper is about it.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

osprey21 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:18 pm I spend 3 days in bathtub (no pun intended) because of Gin - damn near died. :oops:

Nowadays I throw-up in my mouth a little if I even smell it.
I learned firsthand what projectile vomiting was after a night with gin. From my bunk against one wall in the barracks hitting the other wall a dozen feet away with ease repeatedly. I thought I was literally going to hurl my stomach out. Gin gets a hard pass from me.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

lighteye wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 8:47 pm
osprey21 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:18 pm I spend 3 days in bathtub (no pun intended) because of Gin - damn near died. :oops:

Nowadays I throw-up in my mouth a little if I even smell it.
I learned firsthand what projectile vomiting was after a night with gin. From my bunk against one wall in the barracks hitting the other wall a dozen feet away with ease repeatedly. I thought I was literally going to hurl my stomach out. Gin gets a hard pass from me.
I remember back around age 19 being on my knees yarfing into the porcelain god after consuming a good portion of a bottle of Tanqueray, promising myself that if I lived I would never drink gin again.
I didn't promise myself I would never drink again, just not gin.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

SAD blaming gin for alcohol poisoning yourselves.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

P5 Guy wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:29 am SAD blaming gin for alcohol poisoning yourselves.
Other than hard charging young 18 year old trooper that I was, I had to find a scapegoat, and gin walked right into that trap.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

P5 Guy wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:29 am SAD blaming gin for alcohol poisoning yourselves.
Nope, it definitely was the gin.
Gin is the devil in liquid form :lol: