COVID strikes our family

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Ger42

COVID strikes our family

Post by Ger42 »

My son and his husband both came down with Covid. Son had a business meeting in San Francisco last week so on Thursday they flew to Portland to visit friends and get a break from work. Husband tested positive Monday son on Tuesday. Son tried to work this morning but was too tired. They live in LA but can’t fly home till Monday assuming they are not too sick. Told him I’d fly to Portland rent a car and drive them home. Hell last year I drove a rental RV from Plantation FL to Indio, CA Portland to La shouldn’t be too big a deal. They both always wore a mask when out unless eating.
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

I hope all have a speedy recovery!
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

More proof masks DON't work! Wishing them a speedy recovery!
tector

Post by tector »

Good luck and best wishes to all of you, Ger.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
photohause

Post by photohause »

Fast and safe recovery for both of them. Good luck getting a rental for under $34K...jk- cheers
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

Sorry to hear that....grandkids dosed me for Christmas, and it was a ROUGH two weeks. Having COPD sure didn't help me out much, but I lived to tell the tale. Hope all recover soon!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

lighteye wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:52 pm Sorry to hear that....grandkids dosed me for Christmas, and it was a ROUGH two weeks. Having COPD sure didn't help me out much, but I lived to tell the tale. Hope all recover soon!
Man COPD can be rough if you catch any kind I'd virus that effects your breathing. I ran alot of medical calls on difficultly breath and watched my grandmother die from emphysema from years of smoking and dying from any kind of lung disease is horrible. Take care of yourself. You to Ger
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS