Canadian PM Trudeau's RCMP henchmen brag about bashing heads of protestors

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
George W

Post by George W »

JackieChan wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:11 pm
Maybe I'm misreading your post, but you're and always have been a person on this site that attacks someone that states anything in regard Christian statements. We get it buddy, you're worse than a fucking vegan at a steakhouse
Your reply proves my point..... someone that use Christianity as a qualifier of a good person resorting to acting very un-Christlike whenever they get a couple of grains of sand in their vagina.

As for my previous posts.... I make no apologies for pointing out hypocrites. You've been here a month. Two of your 6 posts were used to try and shit on me. Stick around a while. I'm not the only person with a moral compass. Maybe one day people will remember your name.
JackieChan

Post by JackieChan »

I've been around for years, and your routine hasn't changed. You apparently started seething when you read "Christian values" in my reply, and I honestly was agreeing with you and expressing my OWN opinion why. I'm sure most people understood my use of Christian values and what that infers about a man's character, but you just can't take it. Then you create the straw man to beat down about my post being the point prover. Cool stuff.im sure you will pick this apart and that's great, have at it. See you in the next thread, I've said my piece. Best wishes and all
tector

Post by tector »

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”