A new low for the ATF

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Legio wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:44 am
Flame Red wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:15 am The IRS is probably jealous they did not come up with that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's right, the IRS is too busy looking into every transaction over $600 so they can extract the last penny from taxpayers to pay for their federal pensions. :roll:
I thought this insanity did not pass.
Perhaps not, but I do know for sure that FleaBay notified me that I exceeded $600 in transactions and they will be sending me a 1099-K next year. I heard other internet marketplaces like Etsy were doing the same
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Flame Red wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:45 pm Perhaps not, but I do know for sure that FleaBay notified me that I exceeded $600 in transactions and they will be sending me a 1099-K next year. I heard other internet marketplaces like Etsy were doing the same
No shit. It's becoming insane.
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

I'd like to nominate Hunter Biden.

He works at Cirque de Puree.
Let's Go Brandon
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

all my past Bitches know Snitches get Stitches :mrgreen:
TheHobbiest

Post by TheHobbiest »

I’m fairly certain that I don’t have an ex that can articulate how many guns I’ve ever bought and sold. They also wouldn’t have a clue what it would mean to be dealing firearms illegally. Turns out they got a lot in common with the ATF.
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

Flame Red wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:45 pm
Legio wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:44 am
Flame Red wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:15 am The IRS is probably jealous they did not come up with that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's right, the IRS is too busy looking into every transaction over $600 so they can extract the last penny from taxpayers to pay for their federal pensions. :roll:
I thought this insanity did not pass.
Perhaps not, but I do know for sure that FleaBay notified me that I exceeded $600 in transactions and they will be sending me a 1099-K next year. I heard other internet marketplaces like Etsy were doing the same

Ummmm, the Build Back Better passed Congress but the bill died in the Senate. The 600$ reporting threshold and the 20,000 more employees for the IRS was in that bill. I am at a loss then how the IRS or who/what is doing this. Something stinks to high heaven on this or these institutions are sadly mistaken.
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

Found it, those companies were so fired up to bend their knee and lick the boots of the feds they jumped the gun.
https://www.ecommercebytes.com/2022/02/ ... -tax-form/