More problems for Rare Breed Trigger.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

ATF paperwork. GARY.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

some video was leaked on youtube the other day of a letter that went out to ATF field agents to confiscate them as they saw them at dealers as of the 26th of Jan :roll:

and in other news .....the guy that was making the Lightening Link on the little credit card got pinched and is sitting in federal detention , no bail :shock: :shock: :shock:
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

I hear that Michael Register (Spikes) is a principal in RBT - any truth to that?
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

osprey21 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:53 pm I hear that Michael Register (Spikes) is a principal in RBT - any truth to that?
He is involved with both companies. And many more. GARY.
https://bisprofiles.com/search/fl?query ... 20Register
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

I never understood this crap same goes with the bump stock to me it's all junk your just wasting ammo for nothing but some love it.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

lakelandman wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:59 pm I never understood this crap same goes with the bump stock to me it's all junk your just wasting ammo for nothing but some love it.
For years I wanted to get a full auto weapon. When I worked at Palm Beach Shooting Center we had a regular who was a SOT, & regularly came to shoot with something interesting. He’d always allow me to shoot what he had as long as I used my ammo. My favorite was his 9mm AR. After trying several of his “toys”, I thanked him because I got the full auto bug out of my system. But I would never buy one of these loopholes, like a brace, RBT, or bump stock. GARY.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Hey N4KVE thank you for that info very good read.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Augdawg

Post by Augdawg »

Whether a loophole or not. Most of the items ATF approved (bumpstocks, braces, binary triggers) and are now backtracking. Never give them an inch, they will always want more. You can never compromise with the anti-gun folks. They are never satisfied and will always want more.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Augdawg wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:15 am Whether a loophole or not. Most of the items ATF approved (bumpstocks, braces, binary triggers) and are now backtracking. Never give them an inch, they will always want more. You can never compromise with the anti-gun folks. They are never satisfied and will always want more.
Except RBT never sent their “magic trigger” to the ATF for approval like other companies did for their braces, or bumpstocks, so there was no backtracking. I really think they invented this device just to poke a stick in the ATF’s eye, knowing it would not have been approved, & looking for a court fight which they now have. Sometimes the law can’t keep up with technology. As with anything, we have to adapt as technology moves forward. So these devices somehow allow a semi AR to empty a mag as fast as the M-16. Now RBT says the device does reset the FCG, so technically it’s not a machine gun, but the ATF feels since it empty’s a mag as fast as a machine gun, it is a machine gun. Now if the Hughes Amendment never happened, we could buy the device, get a stamp, & be off to the races. But that can’t happen since no new machine guns can get on the list. GARY.
revelation

Post by revelation »

I was watching YouTube video's of shot show and Franklin Armory has some new binary trigger for some of the glock handguns. The cost of the trigger, ammo and possible lack of accuracy leaves me shaking my head. I still worry they are going to come after pistol braces.
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell