Biden Admin sending vaccine questionnaires door to door?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
joel

Biden Admin sending vaccine questionnaires door to door?

Post by joel »

Biden administration hinted at sending individuals "door-to-door" to question those who haven't taken the Covid shot?
Is this true?? Is this legal?

My imagined reaction:
If a young lady knocks on my door asking if I have ever taken the vaccine... I will ask her if she has EVER had an abortion or unprotected sex.
She acts totally shocked by the intrusive questioning, feigns indignation and I close the door.
(ain't my business and ain't her business)

I'm not "for" the vaccine or "against" the vaccine. I know people on both sides of the discussion. I just haven't seen enough evidence to "take" the free shot or enough evidence to "avoid" the shot. Just not on my to-do list this week.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

I will answer through the closed door “I gave at the office, thanks”. GARY
tector

Post by tector »

Could be dangerous in some areas.

"Oh, I thought I saw something shiny in his hand when I opened the door. It looked like a gun, officer...."
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

joel wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:56 am
If a young lady knocks on my door asking if I have ever taken the vaccine... I will ask her if she has EVER had an abortion or unprotected sex.
She acts totally shocked by the intrusive questioning, feigns indignation and I close the door.
Bet you can find a few people on this board who believe it is their business if someone has undergone an abortion :D
gforester

Post by gforester »

hotspur wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:34 am
joel wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:56 am
Bet you can find a few people on this board who believe it is their business if someone has undergone an abortion :D
Name one.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Here in the Hood, no census takers dared came door-to-door. :twisted: Much of the time Sleepy Joe does not know what he is saying, or thinking. And yet the MSM thought the Donald could not control what he said!

Could be part of the Stimulus - expansion of the Fed employees to make work - gosh, we don't have enough of the Goobernment drones. Or it could be an adjunct of the Kommie brown shirts.

I am surprised China Joe did not bloviate that the Feds would stick you if you replied negative. :lol:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I don't open the door to strangers, as I don't believe they are making a delivery of chocolate ice cream. Simple solution.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

You'd have to be nuts to take that job. The amount of abuse you'd take wouldn't be worth the pay
Dr. Dickie

Post by Dr. Dickie »

I would like to say that Biden truly is an idiot, but I repeat myself.
Also, I don't think many actually believe he is in charge.
The folks running this circus are so out of touch with reality it is like watching Idiocracy again and again and expecting it to be different .
I think that means I am crazy.
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

Believe nothing the MSM tells you.