Biden to use executive orders for "gun control"?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp

“My view is the bigger and bolder the better on gun violence prevention because we have a unique window of opportunity,” Blumenthal said.

Ghost guns, Charleston loophole, you name it biden wants them gone!

"A White House official said that Biden is considering “every tool at our disposal, including executive actions” and is looking at investing in community violence programs, requiring background checks, banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines and repealing gun manufacturers’ immunity from liability. But Biden still lacks a Senate-confirmed attorney general and director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, who will play a key role in any executive branch action on guns."
redeagle

Post by redeagle »

George wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:00 pm In my completely unscientific analysis of gun shops in my area, inventory of guns is getting much better with prices coming down.

Ammo, on the other hand is still in the shitter and relegates most gun shops to being paperweight sales.
I was at Bass Pro this weekend and they seem to have many firearms in stock. All is msrp, no sales but no gouging and lots of customers at the counter. However, the ammo aisle is totally empty. Absolute zero. All the shelves in that aisle are fully stocked with boxes of clays and those cute reactive rimfire targets. An ammo aisle full of things to shoot at, with nothing to shoot with.

I wonder what impression all these new gun owners have buying firearms for which they can barely locate ammunition.