Server Move (Now URGENT)

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
10MMgary

Post by 10MMgary »

Buster wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:51 pm $25 now and $20 yearly or something similar sounds fine with me too.
PayPal is most likely for members to know how to navigate, no? I myself am unfamiliar with any other venues mentioned.
Failing all that, maybe there could be some way a member can paypal to a savvy member who would then make the more techno contribution?
I am in just say where & how. I like Buster above and Flcracker before him have $25.00 now & am open to an annual donation.
Whoutink

Post by Whoutink »

I can cash app, venmo, PayPal, pop money, or whatever. I never had the money to donate when it was done before, but I got it this time.

Set it up Legio. You'll have your 400 very quickly. I've seen these guy's gun collections, they got money lol
George W

Post by George W »

I'm in for $25. I've been on FSN since the beginning; got the shirts and the mugs to go with it. I'd like to see it continue.
ss1

Post by ss1 »

$25 from me as well
Big_mike

Post by Big_mike »

In for 25$, please let me know how to submit.
Ger42

Post by Ger42 »

I'm in for $25
TACC

Post by TACC »

Please post on here when we can Zell this to get it started.

Or PM a number I can send it to

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Venmo is a Paypal company.

I'm down to clown, too.
Xeeoneyx

Post by Xeeoneyx »

Hey, I lurk here but don’t post much. But I am a software engineer who specializes in this stuff so I am interested in this thread.

Have you spoken to the potential hosting company and are they going to have issues with the site? For example, when some big liberal talks to them about hate speech on here or something because somebody posted a racist meme, are they going to just take the site down?

I also think that what you were paying was extremely high. You shouldn’t be paying more than $10 or $20 a month.

Anyway, I’m in for a donation. I am also available if you need help with the server stuff.
kayakingsteve

Post by kayakingsteve »

I'm in for $25.

Have gotten a lot of value out of this board for years.

I also think there's value in a place where (mostly) conservative and libertarian types can freely discuss ideas without censorship. (Unlike 95% of the rest of the net)

Just let me know paypal details or whatever.

Cheers,
Steve