Scott Israel Reinstated by Special Master

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Greg

Post by Greg »

Could Desantis suspend him again if Israel wins?
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Greg wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:38 pm Could Desantis suspend him again if Israel wins?
If he ran and won and DeSantis suspended him, there would be such an outcry from the libs about "muh democracy".
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Greg

Post by Greg »

Skoll wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:50 pm
Greg wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:38 pm Could Desantis suspend him again if Israel wins?
If he ran and won and DeSantis suspended him, there would be such an outcry from the libs about "muh democracy".
Fuck em 👍

FSN Member Since 2009
tector

Post by tector »

He already said he wouldn't, and I don't blame him. At that point the citizens of Broward would deserve their fate.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

tector wrote:
He already said he wouldn't, and I don't blame him. At that point the citizens of Broward would deserve their fate.

Like Greg said , fuck e’m, they vote for that piece of shit, they deserve him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

tector wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:06 pm
Just as the citizenry of Washington, DC deserved Marion Berry... over again! :roll:
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Further proof that there are at least three "Floridas" dangling below Georgia and Alabama.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Captain Steinbrenner wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:46 pm
tector wrote:

Like Greg said , fuck e’m, they vote for that piece of shit, they deserve him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, the people who voted for him would deserve their fate. Those who didn't vote for him would be the victims.
BerettaRacer

Post by BerettaRacer »

Florida Senate Votes 25-15 Not To Reinstate Former Sheriff Scott Israel

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florid ... ar-AAJg2A5

The Florida Senate voted Wednesday afternoon 25-15 not to reinstate former Broward Sheriff Scott Israel.

It was an uphill battle for Israel since the former sheriff is a Democrat.

Republicans were almost completely united in their criticism of Israel and his overseeing of deputies who responded to the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.

Following the vote, Israel tweeted a statement which read in part:

“To the voters in Broward County, I am sad to report that politics won the day. Your vote has been stolen and the results of our 2016 election have been overturned. From 450 miles away, the Governor substituted his judgment for yours and installed his own sheriff in Broward County.”
I'll tell you what rule we applied sir.
We applied rule 303.
We caught them and we shot them under rule 303!

Harry "Breaker" Morant
Greg

Post by Greg »

If you have a Twitter account feel free to voice your opinion to Israel’s statement he made today on his twitter. I already did 👍

FSN Member Since 2009