I am now officially a Democrap

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

Sorry, but I would never do that.
To me, its like temporarily denouncing your US citizenship....spew trash about America..and then reaply for citizenship.

My party is me.....it doesn't always represent me...but it's my team and I'm sticking to it.
aka: Dolfan
tector

Post by tector »

Joecruiser wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:02 pm Sorry, but I would never do that.
To me, its like temporarily denouncing your US citizenship....spew trash about America..and then reaply for citizenship.

My party is me.....it doesn't always represent me...but it's my team and I'm sticking to it.
Lol, which party is that?
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

You know Hillary is going to be your candidate, right ?
tector

Post by tector »

Legio wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:14 am You know Hillary is going to be your candidate, right ?
Oh if I she is in the primary, she is my vote. She's a sure loser and entertainingly insane!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

tector wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:10 pm Lol, which party is that?
I'll give you a hint,,,
Year 1979....turned 18, right in time to register and vote for the person to be president in 1980.

As a young man, I lived the McDuffie Riots, the Mariel Boat lift, the Cocaine Cowboys, etc
My parents were struggling financially, thanks to the idiotic policies of the peanut farmer.

Our citizens were being held hostage, in our own embassy.....our special forces, God Bless them, were not properly trained....and many died in a failed rescue attempt...due to extreme defense budget cuts.

Oh, the world soon found out what Sandinistas were....after they overthrew Somoza, our ally, due to "perceived human rights" violations.

Our country was a laughing stock. The USSR, remember them?, was starting to gain advantages during the cold war.

I can go one...but you get the drift.
aka: Dolfan
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

tector wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:49 am
Legio wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:14 am You know Hillary is going to be your candidate, right ?
Oh if I she is in the primary, she is my vote. She's a sure loser and entertainingly insane!
I was considering registering as Democrap to vote for the Hildabeast in their "primary" but I think my mailman would toss all my mail in the dumpster if once he saw all the Libiturd propaganda I would start receiving. So instead I instead I think it would be better for me to register a few dead relatives instead and have them vote for the Beast in the primary. Like they say, vote early and vote often!
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Jay561

Post by Jay561 »

At this point there isnt a party that represents me. While i plan on voting for Trump for sure I changed my party affiliation last year to do the same thing tector is doing.

I might just stay dem just for OPSEC. They wont ever get my vote in a general election.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Jay561 wrote:At this point there isnt a party that represents me. While i plan on voting for Trump for sure I changed my party affiliation last year to do the same thing tector is doing.
I might just stay dem just for OPSEC. They wont ever get my vote in a general election.
1 in 5 Florida voters were independents in the 2016 presidential election.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Who are you picking?
tector

Post by tector »

May put it up to a vote here.

For a tactical vote it still might be too early to say.

For personal preference, Tulsi all the way. She's the first presidential candidate ever that I would invite to sit on my face.