"WHO Needs A Gun? Are You Paranoid!?" Well...Here You Go, Libs...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:42 am
That said, what probably should have happened is to have the apparatus roll to a "fail safe" zone nearby and to await the "clear to enter" order. But I don't recall that happening in this case.
No, what should have happened is the house frau (who hopefully has now seen the light), with the dying teen on her doorstep, pulled her FN-FNH .45 and perforated the dirt-bag with all 14 rds., then saved the girl with her nurse training.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:15 pm
That said, what probably should have happened is to have the apparatus roll to a "fail safe" zone nearby and to await the "clear to enter" order. But I don't recall that happening in this case.
No, what should have happened is the house frau (who hopefully has now seen the light), with the dying teen on her doorstep, pulled her FN-FNH .45 and perforated the dirt-bag with all 14 rds., then saved the girl with her nurse training.
Close, but the best scenario would have been someone catching the dirt bag's behavior before he hurt anyone in the first place! Of course since that did not happen then injecting of high speed heavy metal should have indeed been the better response.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

n0rlf wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:55 pm
Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:15 pm
Close, but the best scenario would have been someone catching the dirt bag's behavior before he hurt anyone in the first place! Of course since that did not happen then injecting of high speed heavy metal should have indeed been the better response.
Well...if we're going retroactive...his mother should have let him drain onto the whorehouse rug.

For those of you with FB, go check out his page. He conveniently left it open. The public is grilling him and his inbred, white trash toothless family from NC is defending him in the comments. 🙄
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:49 pm Well...if we're going retroactive...his mother should have let him drain onto the whorehouse rug.
Hahaha!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »