Halle Berry training for John Wick movie

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
User avatar
45caldan
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:28 am
Location: Lakeland

Halle Berry training for John Wick movie

Post by 45caldan » Thu May 16, 2019 2:17 pm

Would love to “train” with her!
https://youtu.be/xa2RJPrY2Og
Last edited by 45caldan on Sun May 19, 2019 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

GunsandHoses
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:03 pm
Location: Pines

Post by GunsandHoses » Thu May 16, 2019 4:43 pm

Looks like she's been training BIGTIME! Looks like she could go pro and Keanu is quite the shooter himself!

User avatar
Firemedic2000
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:01 pm
Location: Tampa Bay

Post by Firemedic2000 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:20 pm

Mannn she's friggin good. Like to train with those females behind her. Fire in the hole :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR, OATH KEEPER
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of destroying it

User avatar
gforester
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: Cocoa, FL and Fort Payne, AL

Post by gforester » Thu May 16, 2019 8:28 pm

Firemedic2000 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 5:20 pm
Mannn she's friggin good. Like to train with those females behind her. Fire in the hole :lol:
Yeah she is good, and she is HOTT too!

User avatar
Tenzing_Norgay
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:55 pm
Location: Your mom's house, Trebek!

Post by Tenzing_Norgay » Thu May 16, 2019 9:01 pm

I was about to comment on how close they're shooting to steel targets, but noticed the "frangible ammo" tags in the vid. Oh, well...I'd still hit it. :P

User avatar
Legio
Site Admin
Posts: 196
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Legio » Fri May 17, 2019 7:55 am

I am very impressed.
French by birth, American by choice!

P5 Guy
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:20 pm
Location: St Pete

Post by P5 Guy » Fri May 17, 2019 8:52 am

When will she come out as anti-gun? If she hasn't already.

User avatar
Grip Hugger
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:25 am
Location: Lake County

Post by Grip Hugger » Fri May 17, 2019 10:18 am

P5 Guy wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:52 am
When will she come out as anti-gun? If she hasn't already.
Oh no. I don't like guns. I am just training for a movie!
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30

User avatar
Legio
Site Admin
Posts: 196
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Legio » Fri May 17, 2019 11:52 am

Grip Hugger wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:18 am
P5 Guy wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:52 am
When will she come out as anti-gun? If she hasn't already.
Oh no. I don't like guns. I am just training for a movie!
She was looking like she was having a lot of fun. She cannot deny it.
French by birth, American by choice!

User avatar
45caldan
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:28 am
Location: Lakeland

Post by 45caldan » Fri May 17, 2019 1:34 pm

Legio wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:52 am
Grip Hugger wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:18 am
P5 Guy wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:52 am
When will she come out as anti-gun? If she hasn't already.
Oh no. I don't like guns. I am just training for a movie!
She was looking like she was having a lot of fun. She cannot deny it.
Yes she did!

Post Reply