Only Police and Military Should Have Guns!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Chigger wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 11:38 am Given the majority of cops are NOT gun guys, they have just as much chance of pulling this stunt as does the average Joe.

The only police and military should have guns tag line comes from the brass( read politicians cause that's all brass are), politicians and elitist cops which are not the majority.
I disagree respectfully. LEOs are suppose to be highly trained in weapons use and safety. They are after all LEOs and charged with enforcing the law and carrying weapons as part of their uniform.

If need be, take human life. So I'd think they'd be better trained in weapons and as you put it.

Your AVERAGE JOE. If not than these officers do not need to be carrying weapons as part of their uniform. Because they are no better than your average Joe, as you put it.

EDIT

I also bet you consider yourself better trained, than the AVERAGE JOE in weapons. Heck I'd bet most everyone here is better trained in weapons. Than your average joe and average LEO. Which is truely bothersome if you think about it. The LEO part that is.

I know for a fact that my brother who's a DEPUTY SHERIFF only shoots once a year. Other than that. He never fires his weapon.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Allme

Post by Allme »

Skoll wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:03 am Miami PD just paid that womans retirement.

No the tax payers of Miami Dade did... He will get some paid vacation and will be back to work in no-time.