Only Police and Military Should Have Guns!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Only Police and Military Should Have Guns!

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Right? :roll:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/ ... 33444.html

Miami cop accidentally shoots Publix shopper when reaching in pocket, police say

BY MARTIN VASSOLO
MAY 15, 2019 02:42 PM, UPDATED MAY 15, 2019 05:37 PM

An off-duty Miami police officer accidentally shot a female shopper at a West Kendall Publix on Wednesday afternoon.

The officer had been waiting in line at the Publix at 16800 North Kendall Dr. when he reached into his pocket and accidentally fired his handgun about 12:15 p.m.

A bullet ricocheted off the ground and “grazed” the shopper. Miami-Dade Fire Rescue treated the woman for a minor injury, but she was not taken to a hospital, Miami-Dade police spokesman Detective Lee Cowart said.

The off-duty officer is not expected to be arrested because the incident was an “accidental discharge of a weapon,” Cowart said. But police are investigating the circumstances leading up to the shooting.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Miami PD just paid that womans retirement.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
revelation

Post by revelation »

Free Publix Subs for life too!
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Ok, someone’s got to say it, I guess it’s my turn. “Suppose it was one of us ordinary folks?”
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
photohause

Post by photohause »

“You didn’t finish school, did you?
Skltr

Post by Skltr »

photohause wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:36 am Image
Classic!!
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Was his gun in his pocket? Defective gun defense? I'd say more like defective cop defense! Time for a little desk duty!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

CaptBarty wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:28 am Ok, someone’s got to say it, I guess it’s my turn. “Suppose it was one of us ordinary folks?”
Of coarse and I'll answer. You have the right to remain silent. Gun would be taken as evidence and you'd be charged. Pending a review by States attorney office as to what charges.

Was this LEO charged with anything, any disciplinary actions at work. I don't mean x numbers of days suspended with pay either.

PROBABLY NOT
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

CaptBarty wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:28 am Ok, someone’s got to say it, I guess it’s my turn. “Suppose it was one of us ordinary folks?”
Nikki Fried would pull your CCW so fast your wallet would catch fire.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Given the majority of cops are NOT gun guys, they have just as much chance of pulling this stunt as does the average Joe.

The only police and military should have guns tag line comes from the brass( read politicians cause that's all brass are), politicians and elitist cops which are not the majority.