Gmountain's BROTHER now also passed...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Molivo

Gmountain's BROTHER now also passed...

Post by Molivo »

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/local ... 332019002/

I know alot of you were wondering what happened to Jeff. The story just went public .

RIP my friend. I'm going to miss you.
Last edited by Molivo on Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

The way the article is worded makes it sound very ominous. I wonder if it was just a gas leak, though.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

Skoll wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:24 pm The way the article is worded makes it sound very ominous. I wonder if it was just a gas leak, though.
I had considered that, but the cats all survived...I'd think they would have died before they did. Just goes to show you how dangerous some of the nasty bugs that pop up can be. I'll be the first to admit I'm the last person to run to the doctor when I'm sick. I generally just try and tough it out. Guess this is my wake up call.
Last edited by Molivo on Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
avmech

Post by avmech »

Well hell. Hopefully toxicology finds out what happened. They were under the weather, maybe something like pneumonia? Who knows.

RIP Jeff and Nancy, you definitely were on the good guys list
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

avmech wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:34 pm Well hell. Hopefully toxicology finds out what happened. They were under the weather, maybe something like pneumonia? Who knows.

RIP Jeff and Nancy, you definitely were on the good guys list
He and I texted back and forth a little bit Wednesday after I called and he didn't answer. Told me he wasn't feeling well and asked if he could call me later. I said sure no problem, asked if he wanted me to bring him and Nancy some chicken soup or flu meds since he lived about 30 seconds from my office....he declined. That was the last time we spoke. 😔
avmech

Post by avmech »

I feel for you Matt, I know you two were good friends. Maybe flu got them.
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Skoll wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:24 pm The way the article is worded makes it sound very ominous. I wonder if it was just a gas leak, though.
No gas in those townhomes.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
tector

Post by tector »

Damn.

R.I.P.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

RIP to them both!
S&W collector

Post by S&W collector »

Very sad to hear. May God be with them and their families.