Schumer

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Nick Danger

Schumer

Post by Nick Danger »

Printed in 1995 in regards to congressman Chuck Schumer. It shows he hates America.
No anchovies?
You've got the wrong man, I spell my name Danger

To anger a conservative, lie to him - to anger a liberal, tell him the truth" Teddy R
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

Chuck Schumer. Poster boy for term limits.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

Nice editorial and yet they keep electing the slimeball. I guess they don’t read the papers up there.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Bmup wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:37 pm Chuck Schumer. Poster boy for term limits.
Agree these people have been in office wayyyyy to long. They believe they are American royalty and above the laws of AMERICA.

Even back then he and others like him were attacking the CONSTITUTION and the BILL OF RIGHTS. I'm old enough to remember this very well.

ATF, FBI and all government agencies were hitting anything that even remotely resemble a militia.

Yet today there are ISLAMIC MILITANT training facilities all across AMERICA. They aren't there to further AMERICA'S FREEDOMS either. Yet ATFE, FBI and all the government L.E. agencies won't touch them.

But they'll damn sure ridicule and attack pro CONSTITUTIONAL MILITIAS THAT WOULD FIGHT FOR AMERICA in a heart beat.
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

While Schumer is the poster child for liberal democrats, the author Cooper was a lunatic who believed aliens were in cohorts with the gov't and trying to take over.
He evaded arrest for tax evasion for years and when deputies tried to arrest him for assault, he shot one of them in the head.

A real nut case.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Chigger wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:21 am While Schumer is the poster child for liberal democrats, the author Cooper was a lunatic who believed aliens were in cohorts with the gov't and trying to take over.
He evaded arrest for tax evasion for years and when deputies tried to arrest him for assault, he shot one of them in the head.

A real nut case.
I'm not seeing a downside here.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

Skoll wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:47 am
Chigger wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:21 am While Schumer is the poster child for liberal democrats, the author Cooper was a lunatic who believed aliens were in cohorts with the gov't and trying to take over.

A real nut case.
I'm not seeing a downside here.
:lol:
Nick Danger

Post by Nick Danger »

the author Cooper was a lunatic who believed aliens were in cohorts with the gov't and trying to take over.

It's the Chinese spreading all this division, part of their plan.
tricky, those Chinese! :D

Nick
No anchovies?
You've got the wrong man, I spell my name Danger

To anger a conservative, lie to him - to anger a liberal, tell him the truth" Teddy R
joker223

Post by joker223 »

Not aliens---illegal aliens
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I think it's aliens too ;)
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS