Due to spammers, the registration have been temporarily disabled. I will reopen them as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you want to create an account, please contact me.

IRA G has returned from exile!

New to FSN? Drop in and say hi!
Ben V.
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:36 pm
Location: Citrus County

Re: IRA G has returned from exile!

Post by Ben V. » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:08 pm

SteyrAUG wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:27 pm
tector wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:58 pm
Next McUzi will return....
We couldn't get THAT lucky.

well as derrogatory and trolling as he was or is, he did know his shit.hes not so bad when he keeps his tin foil hat racist horse shit to himself and talks shop. he really does know his stuff, Ill even admit that, even though my encounter with him wasnt here.

tell a Russian that a Nazi is on their board using their stuff, see how well that goes....not too good...

I recognise a few people in this thread (i think). im tired of argueing. lets just get down to it, ehy?

User avatar
SteyrAUG
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:17 am

Post by SteyrAUG » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:48 pm

Ben V. wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:08 pm
SteyrAUG wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:27 pm
tector wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:58 pm
Next McUzi will return....
We couldn't get THAT lucky.

well as derrogatory and trolling as he was or is, he did know his shit.hes not so bad when he keeps his tin foil hat racist horse shit to himself and talks shop. he really does know his stuff, Ill even admit that, even though my encounter with him wasnt here.

tell a Russian that a Nazi is on their board using their stuff, see how well that goes....not too good...

I recognise a few people in this thread (i think). im tired of argueing. lets just get down to it, ehy?
He was way too clever to be a actual, factual racist.

He was working at Troll Level 16: Master Class.

Ben V.
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:36 pm
Location: Citrus County

Post by Ben V. » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:25 am

I dont remember the exact thing that caused him to leave his handle behind, but it might have had something to do with posting of family business addresses, names, tapping LEO on shoulder for favor, phone numbers, dates of travel, which hotel room you are in, etc... LOL im sure it was one of those. I dont bother to hide, myself. there is no point in it.

ahhh the internet. gotta take the good with the bad, I suppose

User avatar
tector
Posts: 475
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:50 pm
Location: Broward/Sunrise

Post by tector » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:51 pm

We need False Prophet back.

User avatar
SteyrAUG
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:17 am

Post by SteyrAUG » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:13 pm

Ben V. wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:25 am
I dont remember the exact thing that caused him to leave his handle behind, but it might have had something to do with posting of family business addresses, names, tapping LEO on shoulder for favor, phone numbers, dates of travel, which hotel room you are in, etc... LOL im sure it was one of those. I dont bother to hide, myself. there is no point in it.

ahhh the internet. gotta take the good with the bad, I suppose
Last I heard he took a shotgun to his monitor, logged off and started living life in the real world. And that was awhile ago.

Joecruiser
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:00 am
Location: Coral Gables

Post by Joecruiser » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:59 pm

Welcome back...I'm back too.
I'm the "member formerly known as dolfan.

I've visited your site...awesome work.
BTW, I remember the events leading up to your "departure" and the others.

That event as well as Moe's heavy ban hammer drove away many...myself included
aka: Dolfan

Ben V.
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:36 pm
Location: Citrus County

Post by Ben V. » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:22 pm

how have you been, tector? im glad to see you are still around, actually

Joecruiser
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:00 am
Location: Coral Gables

Post by Joecruiser » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:27 pm

tector wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:51 pm
We need False Prophet back.
I made a few FTF deals with FP.
Still have a factory built Bravo Company AR I bought from him NIB at the time.
Nice guy, very articulate and intelligent...but had work related issues he had to resolve.

Never heard from him again...his cell was disconnected right around the time he layed low.
aka: Dolfan

User avatar
tector
Posts: 475
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:50 pm
Location: Broward/Sunrise

Post by tector » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:10 am

Joecruiser wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:27 pm
tector wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:51 pm
We need False Prophet back.
I made a few FTF deals with FP.
Still have a factory built Bravo Company AR I bought from him NIB at the time.
Nice guy, very articulate and intelligent...but had work related issues he had to resolve.

Never heard from him again...his cell was disconnected right around the time he layed low.
I did a deal with him, too. Seemed like a good guy. Work was indeed the problem.

305tillimoved
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:27 pm

Post by 305tillimoved » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:40 pm

Mohel knives :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply