ACLU cautioning immigrants and "people of color" about visiting FL

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

tector wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:49 am
CaptBarty wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:28 am
Flame Red wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:42 pm I hear that the Donald wants to dump bus loads of "asylum" seekers in the sanctuary cities!

I say drop a steady stream of them off right in front of Polizi's SF home - where she has a wall. Make sure the asylum seekers know that in SF it is customary to sh1t right in the street.

Brilliant!
You want ‘em, you have ‘em. I’ve been saying and posting this for a long time.
Would not be pretty. See Mariel Boatlift, 1980.
The Donald has been reminded that he is legally reachable by a lawsuit and the "Dump em at Pelosi's house" idea has been shelved and was probably just trolling in the first place.

Castro was pretty much untouchable in 80.

Great idea though!

Can you imagine a tent and cardboard box community popping up in some gentrified liberal community? :lol:
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

The trouble is, Trump has framed it wrong, clearly making it a "vengeance" measure. Done properly, as in "How wonderful the people of these [sanctuary] cities to open them up and make them safe and comfortable for these new arrivals." Then, just deliver them, since the local officials have self-identified as safe havens. It doesn't hurt anything since they are here already, anyway. Also, it just so happens most of these cities are specific destinations for the migrants: work paid under the counter, ethnic communities, embedded welfare. The locals, who think this is all a great idea can pay for it.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
MadMan

Post by MadMan »

Illegal is illegal. Just because you don't call them illegal, doesn't make it so.

As far as the ACLU goes, the left has been using fear to manipulate people since the beginning of time.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

I was wrong! (Imagine that!) :o

Looks like they ARE dumping them!

Migrants dropped off in New Mexico; city asks for donations

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/migra ... ailsignout
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

TC6969 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:32 am I was wrong! (Imagine that!) :o

Looks like they ARE dumping them!

Migrants dropped off in New Mexico; city asks for donations

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/migra ... ailsignout
You mean illegals are being transported to the SANCTUARY CITIES THAT SAID THEY WELCOME ILLEGALS AND WOULD NOT ENFORCE FEDERAL LAWS. PLEASE SAY YES :P
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Just because they get dumped in a "sanctuary city",whats going to make them stay there ?
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

TonyR wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:26 pm Just because they get dumped in a "sanctuary city",whats going to make them stay there ?
Welfare.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.