War Memorial Aud. done with gun shows

Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Lots of stinky people, overpriced guns, and non-gun items. Wasn’t tempted other than a Chinese m20 that the guy has had forever.
tector

Post by tector »

WPB has sucked for a long time. I no longer go. May go to Miami next week.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Is Miami still as good as it used to be?
tector

Post by tector »

Wakko wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:34 pm Is Miami still as good as it used to be?
As an old fart I am required to believe that nothing is as good as it used to be. That said, it is the best show in South Florida.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Went to WPB today. Lots of people walking around, but not many 4473’s being filled out. If it wasn’t 5 minutes from the house, I wouldn’t bother. Miami is a much better show. Except for Mort the beef jerky guy, there are no non gun, knife, or ammo vendors at Miami. Hell, the local titty bar used to have a table at the WPB show, but they went out of business. GARY.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Miami show ain't bad, but if memory serves, it's $13 to get in.....$5 parking! Lots of tables and not MUCH junk! Prices aren't TOO bad on the new stuff, but some of the old guys think their stuff is worth waaaaaaaayyyyyy more than ANYBODY'S gonna pay and i bet most of them take most of their shit home with them! Looking forward to see what the Pines show will have to offer as it's MUCH closer!