Lakeland Gun Show

indy1919a4

Post by indy1919a4 »

It was a pretty darn good show.. There was a ton of walk in guns.. There was many exchanges before the door opened at all.

Now this is just alot of old guns.. Not alot of new items.. Not a ton of ammo.. That being said I did find some 22 caps and 6mm flobert. You do not find that everyday. and at a pretty cheap price

The 1st day there was still a line queue until almost 11 am 2 hours after the show stated..

Parking was really handled nicely, they had guys there to get you in the right spots and carts to get you from the lot to the show if you wanted.

I did like the quantity of old rifles there. 2 things that jumped out was a real nice Wall gun and a Swedish mauser that was cut down to be used in artillery as a sub-caliber trainer. NEVER seen the latter before...

There was a guy in the walk in line with a semi Bren that called me.. But he did not know who converted it for him and he had not shot it.. I really like to buy conversions like that from someone who can say.. Hell Yeah I put 500 rounds through it... Here are some issues or it ran like flawless.

I picked up more in the second building then the 1st.. I may or not be right, But I got the feeling of more regular dealers in the 1st building. The 2nd building seemed to have more people willing to deal.
Waldo1

Post by Waldo1 »

I went Saturday afternoon with my wife. Very good show. She kept picking up colored, polymer-framed handguns at various tables and would ask the vendor, "I love this. Do you know what they call this color?" I laughed my ass off.