80% frames up next....

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

80% frames up next....

Post by tector »

After bump stocks and binary triggers:

https://trib.al/lew69Eu
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

Fingers crossed it goes nowhere.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

This is more Dimm Libitard practice for 2020.

That being said, the brain dead Zomie Libiturds have figured out that they can more effectively enact crap like this at the state level. And you can see they are printing ballots pre-filled out for the Libiturd like crazy down in Broward county and we are likely to have a libiturd commie goobernor, and Dud Nelson again soon.
Last edited by Flame Red on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

I'm surprised it took them this long.
Dr. Dickie

Post by Dr. Dickie »

I saw a posting of the actual law, and from what I read it looks like it would ban the sale of all metal.
Villafuego

Post by Villafuego »

A quick look at almost any firearms forum will find hundreds of posts......profusely illustrated, showing how easy it is to build at home...bragging how quickly an "untraceable" AR lower can be built with a jig and a router from Lowes....

Lack of "OPSEC" on our part has lead directly to this......
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

Villafuego wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:58 am A quick look at almost any firearms forum will find hundreds of posts......profusely illustrated, showing how easy it is to build at home...bragging how quickly an "untraceable" AR lower can be built with a jig and a router from Lowes....

Hiding like timid little mice is useless. The only thing that would stop the paranoid insanity of the gun banners would be to turn in 100% of our firearms to be melted down for scrap.

Of course then they'd start working on knife and baseball bat bans....
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

Just look at jolly ole England.
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

I 'feel' safer already....

fuckin' retards.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
Villafuego

Post by Villafuego »

jjk308 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:37 am
Villafuego wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:58 am A quick look at almost any firearms forum will find hundreds of posts......profusely illustrated, showing how easy it is to build at home...bragging how quickly an "untraceable" AR lower can be built with a jig and a router from Lowes....

Hiding like timid little mice is useless. The only thing that would stop the paranoid insanity of the gun banners would be to turn in 100% of our firearms to be melted down for scrap.

Of course then they'd start working on knife and baseball bat bans....
I'm not talking about "hiding like little mice", I'm talking about firearms enthusiasts posting on open forums how to get around proposed/existing legislation....

Show em where the hole is, and they'll fill it.....they don't know enough to figure it out on their own