Tannerite?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

The Marion County Sheriff’s office says Pamela Kreimeyer died instantly when debris struck her head Saturday before flying another 432 feet and landing in a nearby field in rural Knoxville, about 35 miles southeast of Des Moines.

Her head went 432 feet?! :?
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

flcracker wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:05 pm https://www.heraldtribune.com/zz/news/2 ... -gone-awry
Family members welded a metal cylinder to a stand and packed it with gunpowder that they thought would send the colored baby powder aloft. But authorities say tape covering the top of the cylinder caused it to detonate like a pipe bomb.
You would think someone that could weld would know that a blast of safe gas like carbon dioxide or nitrogen through this stupid baby powder shit would have worked better to begin with. I expect too much, of course.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:49 pm The Marion County Sheriff’s office says Pamela Kreimeyer died instantly when debris struck her head Saturday before flying another 432 feet and landing in a nearby field in rural Knoxville, about 35 miles southeast of Des Moines.

Her head went 432 feet?! :?
That or 35 miles. You choose.