Walmart stopping ammo sales

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Dlb tap
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Triple tap :D
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
photohause

Post by photohause »

Wally's here in Sebastian is full of ammo...
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
Racer88

Post by Racer88 »

Yesterday at Walmart:

Plenty of .223
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor | Certified Range Safety Officer | NRA Patron Life Member
gforester

Post by gforester »

We just returned to Cocoa from our summer cabin in Alabama. Figured I would check the ammo counter at the local Wally World here in town. The shelves were fully stocked with all the handgun calibers you would expect. Was this only a ruse by Walmart to promote more sales? Or maybe they reconsidered their corporate policy position on handgun ammo but did not inform the public?
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

gforester wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:38 pm We just returned to Cocoa from our summer cabin in Alabama. Figured I would check the ammo counter at the local Wally World here in town. The shelves were fully stocked with all the handgun calibers you would expect. Was this only a ruse by Walmart to promote more sales? Or maybe they reconsidered their corporate policy position on handgun ammo but did not inform the public?
In my experience, they either don't man Sporting Goods or they intentionally take a long time for someone with the key to get there in hopes the customer goes away. Last time I went, I clocked it and I waited 45 minutes until the actual store manager came by with the key. I had spoken to four employees about it before then.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

I saw it pretty much fully stocked as usual a couple days ago here in Oldsmar. Brass handgun ammo now aplenty. I might have bought some of they had any 9mm NATO like they used to...
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

COMPLETELY stocked in Pines too! I don't think I've ever seen the shelves so full!
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

I did Sun City again last night.

Not only was there NO room on the shelf for any more ammo, there were numerous new options that weren't there the last time I went in.

If they're just trying to sell off existing stock, they must have found a lot more "Existing stock" in the back of the warehouse.
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

I have four Walmart's within 15 minutes of my house, two are Super Walmarts. All have been fully stocked in all calibers (that they normally carry). Since there little PC move, I've purchased maybe a thousand rounds in various calibers, a lot of which is on sale to clear out the cabinet. As long as they have ammo in the pipeline however, the cabinet will be full. So I'll take advantage of the sales.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us