Kydex holsters

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
REDinFL

Kydex holsters

Post by REDinFL »

Didn't a member at one time (way before the crash) make/sell Kydex (or some other material) holsters? Want one, and I thought I'd give the business to a member, if I can. I have a SIG RCS (4 1/4" Commander slide and Officer frame; SAS treatment).

TIA
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Flashooter. He made one for a knife that Ira made for me (MohelKnives) and he made another for my Sig 320.
Flashooter22

Post by Flashooter22 »

Thanks Wakko..yes I di still do kydex wirk, unfortunately that model Sig is not one that I support. If you guys wanna check out the website you can see what I do make holsters for. Most of the super popular carry guns I now have CNC cut molds for.
www.cwsholsters.com
patw

Post by patw »

CWS-Complete Weapons Solutions. I've bought a few from him over the years and have no complaints.

Beat me by 2 minutes
avmech

Post by avmech »

patw wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:03 pm CWS-Complete Weapons Solutions. I've bought a few from him over the years and have no complaints.

Beat me by 2 minutes
Same here. He is good people and good to deal with.
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Thanks for the advice and the website.

I need what seems an odd one. He says above that he doesn't support my model - a SIG 1911 RCS, which is a Commander slide on an Officer frame. Really feels nice in the hand. I've read on some sites that the SIG 1911 in general does not have the same fit as a Kimber or Colt 1911 (talking standard size). On some holsters I've found that to be true. Yet, on a holster, bought from a member on here a while back , as in before the crash, for a 1911 (5"), my RCS fits fine, except the holster is too long. I carry IWB, often appendix, so I don't want extra length sticking me. Actually, I could make do with the one I have, but I'd rather have one about 3/4" shorter and rounded edges at the muzzle end.

I can't find a brand on the "good" holster, so I've just been poking around, going by illustrations as best I can.
photohause

Post by photohause »

Flashshooter did two rigs for me, one is a custom shoulder rig I designed. He does great work!
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
AirForceShooter

Post by AirForceShooter »

Try Charles Worley at HBC solutions in Sarasota

AFS
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Thanks, guys.

I was able to get one from Shooter Industries in New Port Richey (at least keeping the business in FL). Found them while poking around on ebay. Nice, with a good "hook" to pull the butt in. Price was right, too. Appendix carrying a commander slide on an officer frame, invisible in anything but a tight t-shirt (which I don't wear, anyway).
Chinerd00

Post by Chinerd00 »

CWS awesome holsters