Chris Cox has tendered his resignation.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

Gunnyhiway wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:25 pm Like them or not, the NRA is the most powerful lobbying group WE THE PEOPLE have at this time on OUR side.
The NRA has never, ever been on your side. Gun owners would be much better off without a parasitical organization whose only talent is selling their rights one by one in order to fund-raise for Ackerman McQueen hence taking an incredible amount of resources away from real pro2A organizations like the GOA or the 2AF. The NRA burning to the ground would be the best thing to happen to gun rights in over a century.
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Don't know how old you are but the NRA has been on the side of gun owners in the past but what happened is what happens to any group when the lazy shit members pay their shit 35 bucks a year and expect somebody else to do the work while they wrestle the tires off the single wide.

DC is a perfect example. The temptation to fuck off gets too great and the power grabbers set up protection from board members to have their backs.
Then the only thing that matters is collecting the weekly brown bag full of cash.

The NRA was a good organization and parts of it still are. And instead of fucking dog piling on, the members should be ganging up, show up at headquarters and demand that cheese eating surrender money get lost and petiton the board to cancel his pension or cut back his compensation and get the organization back on track.

Now is the time to stand up and be counted.

Any fucktard can sit back and bitch and moan.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

Chigger wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:46 am

Now is the time to stand up and be counted.

Any fucktard can sit back and bitch and moan.
I'm 64, I've been to protests, like the one during Slick Willies reign in the 1990s when many of us went to Tallahassee to protest the AWB. Many FBI and BATF folks getting car license numbers and taking not so secret photos of us.

I see your point, so when and where will you stand up and be counted ?

Or are You going to sit back, post and then bitch and moan ?

If you have a plan I'd like to hear what we can do.
Our AWB protest did little.

"Talk is cheap, it takes money to buy whiskey"

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

It takes money to buy influence...
The NRA is failing in that.
Let’s vote for “our guy” and see if that helps.
L.M.F.A.O.