Aspiring Rapper Killed In Sun City! ***Update!***

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
TC6969

Aspiring Rapper Killed In Sun City! ***Update!***

Post by TC6969 »

I live right down the street from there and shop at that Publix!

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/ ... ter-publix

SUN CITY CENTER, Fla. — An alleged carjacking suspect was shot and killed in the Publix parking lot in Sun City Center Tuesday morning, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

Carjacking suspect shot, killed in Publix parking lot

Manager of business shot suspect in self-defense, officials say

Deputies received the call shortly after 9 a.m. and responded to the scene at 4854 Sun City Blvd. where they found an adult man with a gunshot wound to his upper body. He was transported to South Bay Hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Detectives said they believe the deceased man attempted to carjack at least four vehicles and enter businesses in the complex armed with a handgun.

They said an employee at a nearby business notified his manager about the man's behavior in the parking lot. When the manager went to check on his vehicle, detectives said he was confronted by the alleged suspect, who was armed, and the manager shot him in self-defense with his legally-owned gun.

***UPDATE***

I just went by there and got some bourbon and the REAL story from the liquor store girl.

First the layout.

The real story is, someone ran into the jewelry store and informed the jeweler that someone was outside trying to jack cars.

The jeweler ran down to the liquor store and confronted him, pushing him to the ground.

He proceeded farther south and attempted jack #2 receiving the same treatment from the jeweler.

He went farther south and tried #3. Same deal from jeweler.

At this point, he broke contact with the jeweler (which is all the jeweler wanted) and proceeded around the corner of the building.

As he went out of sight around the building, liquor store girl saw him draw a gun.

He went around behind the building, spotted audiologist Mike arriving to work and drew down on him. (Bad Move!)

Audiologist Mike proceeded to draw his H&K and dumped 1/2 a mag of 9mm into his chest cavity.
Last edited by TC6969 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lastrites

Post by Lastrites »

That's a very nice Publix's with a vast amount of older folks shopping in that center.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Its just another reminder to be ready to go loud at any time in any place these days.

If it can happen there, it can happen anywhere!
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Publix will fire the manager for possessing a handgun, I bet.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

They said an employee at a nearby business notified his manager about the man's behavior in the parking lot. :) When the manager went to check on his vehicle, detectives said he was confronted by the alleged suspect, who was armed, and the manager shot him in self-defense....
—————/

From how I read it, seems like he wasn’t a Publix manager.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Good catch, I read it too fast.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

My neighbor who was there shortly after it went down and got the info while the chopper was still in the air said that someone told a manager of a problem in the rear parking lot and he went to check on his sons car which he had borrowed.

I forget exactly what he said but I got the idea that it was one of the smaller businesses.

Publix doesn't have parking spaces in the rear and people always seem to consider the anchor store as the owner of the entire parking lot, hence the confusion.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Here's a slightly better version of the story.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/regi ... -hcso-says

Get a load of THIS!
As the suspect walked around, an employee told their supervisor that he might want to check on his vehicle. After going outside to check, he was confronted by the victim.
:roll:
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Bump for the REAL story!
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

TC6969 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:52 pm Here's a slightly better version of the story.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/regi ... -hcso-says

Get a load of THIS!
As the suspect walked around, an employee told their supervisor that he might want to check on his vehicle. After going outside to check, he was confronted by the victim.
:roll:
Wonder if that was a public edumacation!?