Courtesy nooses in jails

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Chigger

Courtesy nooses in jails

Post by Chigger »

Bed sheets or ropes, keep em comming and save the tax payers money.

https://www.pnj.com/story/news/2019/05/ ... 142208001/

A Pensacola man accused of inflicting "systematic torture" on a toddler has died roughly one week after hanging himself in his jail cell, according to an Escambia County Sheriff's Office investigation.

Andrew Bennett Ross Celaius, 37, was found hanging in his jail cell around 11 p.m. May 1, a few hours after being charged with physically and emotionally abusing his girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter.

Celaius was transported to a local hospital, and he remained there until family members made the decision to terminate his life support. Celaius was pronounced deceased at 1:13 p.m. Tuesday, Sheriff David Morgan said Wednesday.
Hopefully that's enough quote to appease the forum troll.
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

I find it quite revealing that a low IQ individual who engages in a behavior that is quite common in the animal realm gets all the blame while the real culprit is still out there and does not even get charged or mentioned in the article. This whole situation would never have happened if the "mother" had not granted the perpetrator access to her daughter and the only reason she did is because getting hammered by some thug's dick is more important to her than the life and safety of her own offspring.

It is time for society to stop simping and white-knighting and start treating single mothers like the irresponsible sub-human whores they really are, starting with social scorn and isolation. In cases like this one a few neighborhood men dragging that women out of her home by her hair and beating her to death or setting her on fire in the street would be appropriate. Stoning to death would be more fun and biblical but those are simply too unpractical in Florida :mrgreen:
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209
bagman44

Post by bagman44 »

Oh boy?????
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

That's certainly... something.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

ABOC wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 12:28 pm I find it quite revealing that a low IQ individual who engages in a behavior that is quite common in the animal realm gets all the blame while the real culprit is still out there and does not even get charged or mentioned in the article. This whole situation would never have happened if the "mother" had not granted the perpetrator access to her daughter and the only reason she did is because getting hammered by some thug's dick is more important to her than the life and safety of her own offspring.

It is time for society to stop simping and white-knighting and start treating single mothers like the irresponsible sub-human whores they really are, starting with social scorn and isolation. In cases like this one a few neighborhood men dragging that women out of her home by her hair and beating her to death or setting her on fire in the street would be appropriate. Stoning to death would be more fun and biblical but those are simply too unpractical in Florida :mrgreen:
I'd give you the thumb up icon, but there isn't one!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

This is the progressive society where there is no "shame" and all the perverts are not only tolerated by the Lbiturds but indeed, their perversions are encouraged. Time for this $hit to go back into the closet. Instead we see this kind of $hit thrown into everyone face by Hollywood as "normal" and should be accepted by society in every single movie.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Hang'em High :P hate those pos molesters
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Chigger wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 10:02 am Hopefully that's enough quote to appease the forum troll.
Perfect. I knew enough without having to click on the link and could have if I wanted to know more, which I didn’t need. I just have to deplore the story which by itself is of not much use for a gun community, and the cynical remark at the end.

Making this more enjoyable to the readers is fun, no?
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

GunsandHoses wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:50 pm I'd give you the thumb up icon, but there isn't one!
I'll look into finding a better set than the last ones.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Legio wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:36 am
GunsandHoses wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:50 pm I'd give you the thumb up icon, but there isn't one!
I'll look into finding a better set than the last ones.
Thank you sir!