How to Destroy A Man Now (DAMN): A Handbook

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

The witch hunt for sexual harrassment in the Navy is one of the reasons I retired, when I did. It only took one time of me counseling a teenaged sailor girl about her continuing efforts to get revenge on the guy who had already been punished by the Navy, to see just where this was all going to go.

Since I've never met a woman who's interest in me extended beyond the contents of my wallet, I'm not at all surprised that it's spread into politics and civilian jobs.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Just remember, the real issue today is the War On Women.
Dr. Dickie

Post by Dr. Dickie »

Chigger wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:47 pm
Dr. Dickie wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:54 pm
Chigger wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:29 am Nothing wrong with women employees including management.
There are certain rules that should be in place to prevent misunderstandings and possible situations from being setup.

Of course if the folks like harvey, Matt, Charlie, louie are bent on being a flipping uncontrollable pervert, then the rest of men will get the stink eye from women.
It isn't just them. Look what they tried to do to Kavanagh, The whole #metoo, where every woman is to be believed no matter how insane the accusation. Why set yourself up for the possibility.
Yea but in the end Kavanagh made it in and all the hub bub from lying bitches accusing him is gone.
Who had the last laugh?
They are all at home with most of the world looking at them as total losers. Kav is a scotus for life.

Life is not a spectator sport. Sometimes on the way to victory you get a little bloody.
And if it had been you, not someone going for the Supreme Court?
How much for the lawyer and court costs? The accuser, no matter how obviously fake, rarely get held to task. It happens now and again (the whole Jessie Smolet being an example), most of the time someone gets paid, someone reputation is ruined, and they are financially drain. The risk is just not worth it.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

That's right Dr. How many people smugly say "You have legal recourse!" Depends how much legal processing you can afford. That's all you get. How many people have been forced by circumstances to take a "deal" because they couldn't afford the fight? Great for police and prosecutors who are driven by ambition. Notice, I refuse to use the "J word" as there is no such thing. I say process, derived from Khafka's "Prozess". When the outcome depends on which judge presides, and how he/she/it feels that day, compounded by one's status or skin color, there is no such thing as "J word". "Oh, you can appeal." Loop to beginning.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

This was obviously written by a man as a form of satire.