Another murder-suicide by a Hillsborough Sheriff deputy

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Crazy!!! :shock:
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

But, but, but...only the police and military should have guns, right? :roll:

https://nypost.com/2018/12/18/coast-gua ... cide-cops/

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Two FPOS's that I'd love to piss on their graves! You want to take yourself out.....go ahead, but you don't have to take out your kids! Hope they're burning in hell!
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Chronister said Strawn underwent “extensive” background and psychological testing before he was re-hired.
Not so much I guess. Try again..........one day maybe the know it all shrinks will take a que from the headlines and all hang themselves.
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

it's pretty obvious the psych evals are all rubber stamped !
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Slartibartfast wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:35 pm it's pretty obvious the psych evals are all rubber stamped !
Psych evals really mean nothing! If you know how/what to answer, you'll get through it!
10MMgary

Post by 10MMgary »

He was afraid he was losing it all and had health issues was one of the scenarios going around regarding this most recent act of evil & horror. Personally first thing I thought was he was diddling daughter and had moved on to grand daughter and was about to be outed by daughter or wife trying to protect her daughter/grand daughter. So he did what POS cowards often do. I simply can't imagine a mid evil enough eternity for him. Oh! & Merry Christmas one & all.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

10MMgary wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:44 pm Personally first thing I thought was he was diddling daughter and had moved on to grand daughter and was about to be outed by daughter or wife trying to protect her daughter/grand daughter.
Yeah, thought the same. Just makes too much sense.
Taco

Post by Taco »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:35 pm But, but, but...only the police and military should have guns, right? :roll:
Careful, they do not believe police should have guns either.